EPISODE 32

(MEANWHILE)

Gangster: Boss, here is what you wanted

Kenny: Hahahahaha! Look at that beauty! That bastard sure hit the jackpot with this one!

(Kenny is a gang leader who wants to kill jungkook his gang name is red blood gang)
(Ps: Kenny is not ken (Jin's friend))

Namjoon: What's that you have there?

Kenny: Oh, this? It's a picture of that omega that bastard jungkook is obsessed with these days, but i can't blame him look at this beauty! He's a work of art! A master piece!

Kenny: (sniff picture)

Namjoon: Why do you have a picture of him?

Kenny: I heard rumors going around that jungkook has a omega he's obsessed with, my curiosity got the better of me so i sent someone to find this omega and take a picture for me.

Kenny: At first I didn't care, that just mean i get to kill someone he cares about, but after seeing this picture! I can see it, the perfect queen for a king like me!

Namjoon: What?! That wasn't part of the plan! The plan was to kill jungkook and everyone he loves.

Kenny: Change of plans, now we kill everyone except this omega, he's mine. Got that?!

Namjoon: Y-yes

Kenny: Good! I'm leaving First, I have to go prepare everything for when my groom gets here, until next time Namjoon

(Leave)

Namjoon: That bastard! Who does he thinks he is?! Giving me orders!!

Namjoon goon: What do we do boss?

Namjoon: We go through with the original plan

Namjoon: Like hell I'll go with that plan! I'm going to kill every last one of them including that omega! Even if I have to do it by myself!

***************************************

(After work)

Jin: Good work today guys

Mark: Thanks boss, see you tomorrow

Jay: See you tomorrow

Jin: Aren't you going home? You've been here since you finished working

Jk: Don't you want me around?

Jin: That's not what I meant! I meant for you to go home and get some sleep! Aren't you tired?

Jk: My jin can be so caring sometimes

(Hug)

Jin: Forgot I said anything, now let go. I have to lock up the shop

(Crash)

Jin: What was that? Did someone crash?

Jk: No! Jin, wait! Get down!!

(Bang)

(Bang)

(Crash)

(Clanks)

Jk: Are you okay? Are you hurt?!

Jk: (pull out gun)

Jin: I'm fine but jungkook, what the hell is going on?! Who are those guys shooting at us?!

Jk: They're members from my gang

Jin: What?! Your own men are shooting at you?! Why?

Jk: Those bastard's are traitors, their leader Namjoon wants to take my place as the head of the jeon empire, they made their move sooner,than i thought.

Namjoon: Come out boss! There is nowhere for you to escape!

Jk: Nice to see you too Namjoon what brings you here? Do you miss seeing my face that much?

Namjoon: Even in situations like this you still find time to make jokes, but for long soon you'll be at my feet begging for your life! Fire!!

To be continued........