EPISODE 26

(Open)

Lisa: Oh, this is where the two of you were, what were you talking about?

Tae: Jungkook here was telling me how he misses his sweet omega

Jk: I didn't say anything

Lisa: Speaking of jin, bunny when are you two going to do it?

Jk: Do what exactly?

Lisa: You know, dooo it. You two have been together for two months now and you guys haven't done anything, I told you I want nieces and nephews to spoil........ When are you going to make the moves on him?

Jk: First of all how does us doing it or not concerns you? And secondly I'm not making any moves on him, it's up to jin to make the decision when he's ready.

Lisa: Then how about the wedding?

Jk: Lisa, out

Lisa: Come on tell me, when are you guys going to get married?

(Push)

Jk: Out now

Tae: Why am I being kicked out too?

(Close)

Jk: Sigh! Lisa can be so straight forward sometimes...... Jin what's taking you so long?

(Meanwhile)

Jin: Huff.... Huff.... Why now?

(Dialing)

Ken: Hello?

Jin: K-ken....... Huff....... I need your help

Ken: Jin, what's wrong?! Why do you sound like that?!

Jin: .........

Ken: Jin?

Jin: ..........

Ken: Jin?!

Jin: .......

Ken: What's wrong with him?

Doctor: Mr. Kim, have you been in contact with any Alphas recently? A dominant one at that?

Jin: Yes

Doctor: We're you exposed to his pheromones?

Jin: Yes

Doctor: Your hormone level was normal before but it suddenly increase

Jin: Why is that?

Doctor: You said that you have been in contact with an dominant Alpha in some way receiving too many strong pheromones from dominant Alphas can change an omegas hormones not just omegas but betas too....... Because of the dominant Alpha hormone your hormone level has risen.

Jin: Jungkook only releases his pheromones by mistake whenever he's around me, like when he's happy or upset when other Alphas try to hit on me

Ken: He'll be okay right doc?

Doctor: His hormone level is very unstable right now

Jin: (Squeeze)

Ken: Can't you do something?

Doctor: I can't but he can, to stabilize his hormone back to a normal rate. He needs to keep receiving hormone from that Alpha he mentioned earlier if not him then another Alpha will do but it has to be a dominant Alpha. Normal Alpha hormone have no effect on you anymore.

Jin: All this happened because I spend too much time with jungkook?

Ken: And if he doesn't?

Doctor: At this rate his heat cycle will ne irregular, their is no telling when his next heat cycle will begin or end. If Mr. Kim wants to stabilize his hormone a dominant Alphas pheromones is necessary than his heat cycle will go back to normal.

(Shake hand)

Ken: Thank you doc.

Doctor: Just doing my job.

Ken: Let's go Jin

Jin: Right.

Doctor: And remember Mr. Kim only a dominant Alpha can stabilize your hormone.

Jin: Thank you doctor Park.

Doctor: My pleasure.

To be continued......