6.

Amara

As I walk down the stairs from a part of the house I haven't been in before, I hear music coming from a certain room, while the door of it is slightly opened.

I didn't even think of going into this part of the house. But it kind of makes sense, since the part of the house I have been in is where everyone lives and does what they need to do.

This part of the house, however, looks kind of dead, almost as if there is a ghost living in here. There's dust everywhere.

These people really need to get a cleaner.

As I walk towards the door to peek in the room, I noticed the entire room was dark, with only one tiny window in it, giving just the perfect amount of light.

As I look into the open space, I am taken by surprise as I see Valerius painting, a brush in his hand as his hand smoothly moves over the canvas, leaving paint all over what was once a white frame.

The paint is beautifully spread over the wide canvas and the painting shows a beautiful landscape, with exquisite details displayed.

As the beautiful landscape is painted, dawn appears, one half of the sun being just above the mountains while the other half is already disappearing under the mountain, the line of the sky having a beautiful effect.

It is a straight line where the sunlight meets the mountain, sundown being a beautiful sight as it almost looks real in the painting.

There are light stars appearing above in the sky, while I can even see he has painted a glimpse of the moon, the moonlight shining, which has a beautiful effect on the rest of the landscape.

The landscape itself is almost empty. The only things you can see are mountains and fewer flowers, while the rest of the painting contains of only green grass.

The painting is so empty, that it looks kind of sombre, sad. As if it was meant to be painted this way, to give off a sad impression.

Wanting to walk away, I step over my own foot which causes me to fall. I grab the door, trying to save my fall, but I fail as the door only opens more, I fall into the room and I immediately hear a brush falling on the ground and I see fewer splatters of paint falling on the floor.

Two shoes are right in front of me within seconds as I hear a sigh come from above me, which causes me to roll my eyes, knowing Valerius will be mad for sneaking up on him.

As I try to stand up, I sit on my knees before a hand shows itself in front of my face, signing for me to grab it and so I do.

I grab Valerius's hand as I look up at him before he lifts me up with his hand.

Wowie, he's so pretty.

He looks at me intensely before letting go of my hand as he returns to the painting, sitting on a stool in front of it.

I had no Idea someone like Valerius could have such a soft side. I mean, it's obvious now that I know he's painting.

It's not like everyone who paints is sensitive and soft, but it does show that they have emotions and the way Valerius expresses his emotions on the canvas shows that he does have a soft side in his heart.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me coldly, only giving me a glancing before focusing back on the painting, giving it all his attention.

"I uhm, wanted to check out this part of the house." I explain to him before walking around the very dark room.

"You're not allowed this part of the house, Xerxes told you so." Valerius reminds me, and I immediately remember Xerxes telling me.

Oh well, it's already too late now.