chapter 07.

sinful

sinful.
⸻ [ 章 07 ] 。
i'm one of them. ❜

||

"Leave me alone!" I tried to get away, but the man was too close.

When I finally got out of his grip, I glared at him furiously. What was this cheeky guy thinking? I straightened my disheveled hair, and suddenly I noticed something. I wasn't on the street anymore.

I looked around only to see, that I was on a huge backyard. There were greenery, flowers and trees all around. In the middle of it all was a beautiful path I was just standing on.

"Who are you? Or maybe what are you?" I asked, scared, while looking at the man uncertainly.

I couldn't understand what was happening. After a tiring day, I've always came home safetly, knowing the path along and across. And a moment ago I have been standing on the road, that I've been walking for several years. But  I didn't remember this place.

"Where am I?" I whispered under my breath, looking around the property.

"We are at my place." he replied, taking a step closer to me, "I already told you not to come closer to me." I stepped back, sticking out my hand as if it would separate you from the insistent man. "What the hell am I doing here?" I asked.

"Let's start from the beginning," he perfidiously ignored my question, "I'm Jungwon, nice to meet you." he stuck out his hand.

"And not really nice for me," I folded my arms over my chest, and looked into the man's eyes. "So why am I here?" I repeated the question.

"I already told you that." he merely muttered, and approached me, but I stepped back again. "Don't run away, you are doomed to me now." he smiled on one side.

"No way." I replied, and turned on my heel to flee the property.

I couldn't stay here. I bet mom was really worried why am I not at home already. I had to come back to her, and tell her I'm okay. I couldn't stay here.