chapter 19.

sinful

sinful.
⸻ [ 章 19 ] 。
make her forget. ❜

||

I sat down uneasily, and looked at the keys, smiling to myself. They were full of contradictions, like everything in this house — including the man. White and black, so different, and creating unimaginable harmony.

The boy reached over me, pressing his chest against my back. I felt my heart pound even harder, and my throat felt instantly dry. It was a completely different kind of closeness. More intimate, and therefore more intense.

Jungwon grabbed my hand. Mine was cold, his was hot. Another contradiction. I have also noticed that my hands were much smaller than his.

Brunette put our hands on the keys, and on my fingers he placed his own. The boy pressed gently with his fingertips, bringing out calm, high-pitched sounds from under my hands.

I smiled to myself, feeling wonderful. It looked like I was playing myself, which made it exciting. In addition, the man's close contact added magic to the moment.

When I repeated that one group of notes with him several times, Jungwon took his hand away, letting me play by myself. I felt a chill and pride in those few, though insignificant, but my sounds. I grinned broadly, and looked at the man whose face was focused. However, when he felt my gaze, he smiled.

"When I put my chin on your head, please start playing your part, okay?" he asked, and I nodded eagerly.

Jungwon's slender fingers set on the keys, and gently glided over them, bringing out a calm and emotional melody. I looked at his hands, which I could safely call an art. They looked so soft and so beautiful, that I couldn't believe that with those hands, Jungwon was doing all bad things.

I felt Jungwon's chin on my head which was my sign. I played my melody, and it harmonized beautifully with each other. I smiled gently, listening to it all with pleasure.

We played it a few times, and Jungwon finally moved away from me. I looked at him with a delicate smile, and the man quickly reciprocated. I felt hot from his closeness, and for a moment I felt like I was with an ordinary boy. Not the fallen son, who tempted me.