chapter 35.

sinful

sinful.
⸻ [ 章 35 ] 。
our band. ❜

||

It was only after a dozen tender kisses while sitting together on the grass and staring at the starry sky when we decided to come back. I was  extremely happy, and my fiancé even the more. Joy shone in his eyes like a kitten who saw his favourite snack. Every now and then he would look at my hand with a small smile and kiss it gently.

I must have soothed him a little, but he grimaced content and he bent down, stealing a kiss from me. So there was nothing I could do.

"Yah, they're comming back, calm down idiots." Jay tried to sound quiet, but like that in his case, it was noisy.

"They must be waiting for us," I laughed at Jungwon, and he just shrugged, pursing his lips and trying not smile.

He let me pass in front of him, and me, surprised, leaned out to see the terrace. I saw a lot of balloons, that were tied everywhere to keep them from escaping. I laughed at their smiling faces.

As we entered, the men shot out confetti from their tubes, shouting a loud "congratulations". Surprised, I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there frozen.

A moment later, a little idea appeared in my mind. I looked at Jungwon, conspiratorially winking at him. I looked back at the men who wanted to pounce on me with hugs.

My fiancé started to act heartbroken, and confused brothers started looking at each other, "Anyone's birthday?" I asked trying to think of something.

"No.. uh- Heeseung's mom died..-" Sunghoon said, making all the brothers look at him confused and disgusted, "Oh-" I looked the boy around, "What the fuck, Sunghoon..?! We don't have a mother!-" the confused boy said quickly, sending him a death stare.

Confused brothers didn't know what to do, so they turned away in embarrassment faces. "We were joking." Jungwon put his arm around Jay and Ni-ki.