i love you.

Y/ns POV :

I woke up and it was raining . I loved the sound of rain , it's so beautiful <3. I randomly woke up at 9:49 a.m. it felt weird because I always wake up at 11 or 12 . I feel Olivias hands around my waist, shes so cute :)) . I stared at her snd admired how gorgeous she looks . She then woke up out of a random and saw me staring at her .

"hello my love, do you like what you see ?" She said in a raspy voice. I felt my cheeks warm up . I turned red as a tomato . "Um..." I said embarrassed.  "Come here " she said. I then got in her arms and hugged her tight. "Hey liv..?" I said. "Yeah??" She replied. "Can you do me a favor??" I asked . "Yes ofc what is it ? :)" she said with a cute smile. "Can you uh um maybe like make me um some uh coffee please...?" I said . "yesss I'll be back "she said

*10 minutes later*

I saw olivia come in the room again

"Hellooo, here's a coffee for my pretty lady. I put a love potion in there hope it works and makes you fall in love with me😋" she said. "you must be putting love potions in ny food cause I'm more in love with you everyday ;)" I said . "Livvvvvvvv" I said . "Yess m'lady?" She said . I blushed so hard when she said that :). " can we go outside pleaseeee??" I said . "Love you know it's raining we're gonna get sick and then julia and sadie will have to take care of us again like last time " she said  . "Pleaseyy baby? Later on ill give you a surprise if we go outside;) " I said , "baby" is olivias favorite nickname if i ever need something I just call her that and she does it because she cant resist, she also knows what the surprise ;). "oh um..yeah yeah let's go BUT, put on your rain coat AND your rain boots". "What are you? My mom??" I said . "No but I can be your mommy ;)" she said. "Oh um..yes be my mommy" I said with a smirk. "I'm your mommy then ;)" she said smirking back . " yes :)" I said . "Okay let's go " she said.

We went outside and stayed there for 24 minutes? We sang and dance we mostly kissed and dance and that's all.

*24 minutes later

We then see julia , sadie , and emily pull up .

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" said julia while walking to us with an umbrella.  "WE'RE DANCING " Olivia yelled so julia could hear. " OO CAN I JOIN?" said emily. " YEAHH GET YOU A$$ OVER HERE " I said . Before emily could come over julia stopped her . "UM I THINK NOT. Y/N. OLIVIA.  GET. OVER. HERE. " Julia said in a mad but calm tone. " AW :(" I said .

We headed over to julia
(You guys were on the road btw I forgot to mention)

"Hey you guys!" Said sadie while being on her phone . "SADIEEEE" I said running over to her. "AHHHHH Y/NNN HEYYY HOW ARE YOU ??" she said in a excited tone. "IM OKAY WBU??" I say. " IM GREAT NOW THAT IM WITH MY FAVORITE PERSON" she said .  "Okay all of you in the house rn.
You're gonna get sick" she said.  "Nooo I have my rain coat and rain boots ! See :)" I say while showing off my red coat and yellow boots. "I like how you're childish" said emily . "WOW. I'm not that childish.. am i?" I said. "welllll...." they all said in sync even Olivia . "WOW. you're all mean I'm not that childish "  I say. "Okay let's get in before you guys all get sick ."

They all went inside besides me and sadie but we made them think we went inside

"Okay you ready??" I said "yupp" she said while putting on her Yellow raining coat and red raining boots. "Okay wait let's dance for a bit for like 1 minute" she said . "Kk" I said.

We danced in the rain for 2 minutes

"Okay let's go do it " I said . "Okay let's go" she said.

We ran to the front door .

*DING DONG*

"OMG IS IT THE GIRL SCOUT ? I LOVE THEIR COOKIES " said julia .

They all ran to the door and opened it.