birthday gift🤭💍

*skip time*

(This song just reminds me of this chapter. Also you and sadie have been together for 2 years now!! sorry for the rush lh and its your birthday and you're 23 now)

Olivia's POV:

Wow I really have been able to not be with y/n for 2 years now. Valerie left me after 2 weeks of our relationship cause she only wanted to break me and y/n apart. I'm so stupid! I couldve still been with y/n omfg I miss her so much , sadie is so lucky I'm so jealous but I was the one who caused all of this to happen . Olivia you're so stupid!!. Ugh. I fucking hate this . What have I done. I'm always ruining stuff :/. Whatever I should be happy right?? I mean I was able to get over valerie and I have a new girlfriend but I still miss y/n. None of my past relationships have been like how it was with y/n and mine. My current girlfriend does make me happy but she isnt really like how y/n was and I miss how she was because I know y/n would always comfort me and would make memories with me and I know I shouldnt keep stuff from my ex's but I had to keep all the stuff I had with y/n.
I just miss her and I'm still in love with her...

Y/ns POV:

Wow I really did make it without olivia for 2 years! And I've been with sadie for 2 years now wow wtf time sure goes by fast! I don't know how to say it but 50% of my love goes to olivia and the other 50% goes to sadie.. wait no y/n all your love goes to sadie! Right..?? Ugh this is frustrating. Anyways happy birthday to me ig.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in!" I say. "Heyy we're all going to the arcade wanna go??" kiana says. "Yess just let me get ready give me 10" I say. "Alright take your time we're going to go get food then come get you , sadie is coming with us cause she knows what you like" kiana says. "Alright tell sadie I said I love her" i say. "Crying, sobbing, and screaming inside" she says. "Haha shut up " i say. "Okay we'll be back soon oh and also happy birthday girl!!" she says while laughing. "Kk and thanks!" I say . She then left and closed the door SO I could get changed. I was looking for something and then see that a sadie and another person said happy birthday to me. I then went to see what sadie had texted me. I opened it and saw a whole paragraph. God I love her so much :).

*the text message*

Sadie my love 🤗:

Hey love goodmorning!! Happy birthday to you :)) happy happy happy happy birthday to you!! I cant believe you're so grown up already I love you so much and just know I'm so happy that I get to be with you !! I love you so much :) I'm always here to protect you 🤭. I have a surprise planned for you !! I'll show it to you when we go back home I think you'll like it :). But anyways yess happy birthday!! Wish you the best one and you deserve the whole world if I could give it to you I definitely would <33.

Me:

Awe thank you so much my love I appreciate it !! And I'm excited to see what the gift is! :)

*in the other message*

Unknown:

Happy birthday y/n :). I hope you have a good one!

Me:

Oh hi! Thank you and uh not trying to make this weird but do I know you ??

Unknown:

Oh um..its me..Olivia !

Me:

Oh. Um. Hey.

Olivia:

Hii..so um how are you?