new member ?

Y/ns POV:

It was very early in the morning maybe like around 5:40 , the sun was rising and birds started chirping. I had remembered it was a monday meaning a school day .

I got up and went to the bathroom to shower so I could wake up fully.

*20 minutes later*

I got out of the shower and it was already 6, I got out of the shower and put on my clothes that I had before all I changed was my underwear and bra. I then brushed my teeth and put baby lotion on my face to make my skin smooth:) .

I went back to the room while trying to dry my hair . I saw that olivia was awake as well .

"Helloooo goodmorningg" I said. "Oh hiii why are you up so early " she asks. "Oh idk i randomly woke up and i went to shower so i could fully wake up" i said. "Ohh okay, ima take a quick shower I'll be back" she said. "Okay " I said. Olivia got her stuff and then left the room. While she was showering i was trying to find out what to wear . I didnt really care how I looked like so I just got my black baggy Jeans, and plain white t-shirt, and a black oversized zip up hoodie. I then put on my black socks and got my white converse.  I got my stuff ready and went downstairs to make coffee and wait while olivia was getting herself dressed .

*20 minutes later*

I heard the bedroom door open again and heard olivia come down the stairs. She looked beautiful as always.

"Hey I'm ready" she said. "I love how that shirt looks on you " I said. "Thank you this is your shirt by the way" she says while giggling. "Wait what? I have a shirt like that?" I say in a confused tone. "Yeah I didnt want to wear any of my shirts so I went to your dresser and found thiss" she says in a happy tone. "Oh then it looks better on you" I say. "I want to see you in it tho" she says. "I dont like wearing those type of shirts I dont even know why I have that shirt" I say. " I bet you would look amazing in it " she says. " hm maybe I'll try wearing it someday" I say. " yayy" she says. "Okay let's goo" I say. We got our stuff and went outside, I locked the door then walked to the car. We drove to school and arrived there 20 minutes.  We got out and entered school . We saw Julia and Fred so we decided to go up to them . As we were going I realized that somebody was with them , somebody that I have never seen around. "Hey guys! Who's this??" I asked. "Oh shes new , she was from Sunnyvale but moved to shadyside " julia says. "Oh alright" I say.  "Hey I'm valerie! Nice to meet you !" She says . " hey. I'm y/n. This is my gf, Olivia" I say. Olivia then waved at her."Oh you guys are..lesbians or bisexual?" She asks. " oh we're both lesbians." I say. "Oh lol I'm bisexual!" She says.  "Oh. Good for you?"

*RINGGGG*

"Well bitches that's the bell, see you all later" Julia and Fred then left. So it was just Olivia, valerie, and me. "So what's your guys first class?" Valerie asks. "Um science?" I say. "I was talking to this hottie over here not you y/n" she says. I felt my face turn warm. " um wtf? My gf is literally right here. Dont be calling me those types of names" Olivia says. " ugh okay but what is your first class." She asks. "Science. I have all classes with my gf." Olivia says in an annoyed tone while responding to her. "Oh I have science too maybe we can all go at the same time since I dont know where it is you guys can take me" she says. "Um I guess. Y/n, love do you want to do that" liv asks. "Uh I guess?" I say. Olivia was about to hold my hand until valerie took olivia by her hand and started walking. "Dont touch me "  olivia says while walking back to me and grabbing my hand . "Ugh" I hear valerie whisper.

*5 minutes later*

We arrived at out science class and walked in.

"You guys are a little late but idc as long as you guys did your hw you're okay" the teacher says then goes back to his phone. "Uh okay.." I say. Me and olivia went to sit with our other friend Maxine in the very back. "Hey what's up ladiess" max says. "Nothing much, you?" Me and olivia say in sync. "Eh not up to much but hey hsve you guys heard about the new girl? If I were you olivia id keep y/n away from her and y/n I'd keep olivia away from her . She likes to steal people's girlfriends and boyfriends " max says. "Wait valerie??" Olivia asks. "Yeah I think that's her name or was it valeria?" Max says in a confused tone. "Its valerie , shes in this class" I say. "Ew speaking of the devil here she comes but dont look at her cause she'll think we're talking bad about her even tho we are" max says. Me and olivia both laughed but stopped when valerie came up to us. "Move out of the seat." She says. "Fuck no go sit over there where that kid named Charlie is named because I'm not giving you my seat I've been sitting here since first day of school go fuck off valerie " max says. "Ughh fine." She then goes and sits next to Charlie
"Like I was saying before someone rudely interrupted me, I'd say keep each other away from her and stay together at all times because that bitch seems like a homewrecker " max says.  " well now that I know how she is I'm gonna make sure I believe olivia if something ever happens " I say. " I dont think I would ever do anything to ruin our relationship again " liv says. I gave her a kiss and she kissed back.

*skip time*

(Back at home)

Olivia and I went back home . Just then I got a call from julia.

"Hey lady killer, watcha up to?" She says. "Heyy I'm just with Olivia we went grocery shopping and now we're just gonna put the stuff away and maybe sleep I guess??" I say while helping liv carry the bags inside the house. "Oh heck no. No you cant just sleep. We're going out" she says. "Wait just liv, fred, kiana, sadie, emily, and me?" I ask. "Uh if you dont mind I already invited valerie " she says. "Why ?" I ask trying to keep my cool. "Its her first day and we're already friends meaning shes part of the group and is our friend now" she says.  "No. Have you heard about her?! She's a homewrecker . She tried getting Olivia from me and tried to take her away from me!" I say . Then I realized how I sounded so jealous.  "Oh what the fuck ? She really did that? I'm so sorry y/n I didnt know if I knew I wouldnt have invited her" she says. "Its okay you didnt know and I'm sorry I sounded like that me and liv can still go if shes up for it" I say. "Okay great!! Meet us at the burger place we always go to eat , everyone from the group will be there!!" She says. "Okay !! Bye juljul!" I say. "Bye lady killer" she says. I then hung up on her . "Who was that?" Olivia asks while putting the groceries away. "Oh just julia shes asking if we wanna hang out " I say. "Who and who is gonns be there??" She asks. "The friend group and stupid valerie" I say. "Oh she makes me feel uncomfortable " she says. "Yeah me too but we dont hsve to go if you dont want too we can just stay here and watch movies or go somewhere " I say. "Well do you want to go?" She asks. "Yeah only to see emily and sadie I never really get to see them anymore well mostly sadie because emily I see her everyday st school but shes mostly always catching up on her work and doesnt really have time to hang out with us" I say. "We can go if you want for as long as you want to stay" she says. "No no it's okay I dont want you to feel uncomfortable around valerie" I say. "No no really it's honestly okay I'll just stay away from her" she says. "Are you sure? I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable with her and I dont want to bring you around with someone you dont like so really it's okay I'll see em and sadie some other day" I say. "No we can go I'll stay away from her and stay with kiana cause kiana knows how I'm uncomfortable with valerie and she keeps valerie away" she says. "Hmm okay but if you're feeling very uncomfortable you can tell me and we'll leave , okay?" I say. "Okay :)" she says whiling giving me a smile .

*20 minutes later*

(You guys arrived at the burger place)

"Heyy lady killer we've been waiting for you cause we knew you'd come" julia says. "Hahaha you know me so well" I say. "Y/NNNNN HIII" sadie says while jumping on me . "SADIEEE HIIII HOW ARE YOUUUU" I say. "IM GOOD WHAT ABOUT YOU ?" she asks. "IM DOING UH VERY GOOD ACTUALLY " I say. "THATS GOODD" she says.  I then put her down. "LIVV HEYY" she says going to olivia and hugging her. " SUP LADYYY" olivia says.  They started talking and then emily came up to me. " heyy girlll how you've been !" She says. We do our hand shake and then starts laughing. "Eh I'm doing good" I say. "Oh no I recognize that respond. Who do I need to kill now ?" She asks.
"Well it's just this one gir-" before I could say the rest she then starts talking. "Oh hell no let me guess valerie??" She says. I start laughing because she knows who it is already. "So is it?" She says while starting to laugh. "Yeah it is" I say while still laughing a bit. "Hmm I don't trust her but I'll try my best to keep her away from you and olivia" she says. "Alrighty thanks emi"

The rest of the day valerie kept trying to get at me and Olivia but none of us spoke up it was our friends who spoke up for us .

(Back home)

"Ughh finally home and peace " I say. "I know right we can finally go to sleep" olivia says. "Ima shower tomorrow I'm to tired to even shower "I say. "Yeah same ima go change into my pjs and sleep " she says. "Yeah same " i say. We then go to upstairs , change and brush our teeth. After that Olivia goes on the bed and is waiting for me to go to her. "Come onnn I'm waiting for you over here and a girl that's very sad needs a hug from her amazing beautiful gf " she says. "Okay wait I'm taking off my earrings " I say. "Okayy" she says.  I then go over and hug her. "Goodnight my love" she says. "Goodnight" I say back. I layed my head on her chest and hugged her from her waist.  We then both slowly drifted to sleep .

1948 words !!
HEY GUYS IM BACK IM PROBABLY GONNA START POSTING MORE CHAPTERS BUT IDK ANYWAYS HOW ARE YOU GUYSS? YOU GUYS OKAY??