2nd date !!💐💟

Y/ns POV

It was a sunny day around 10:23 AM
I turned around just to find olivia not there .

I went downstairs and saw her making breakfast. I snuck up behind her

"BOO" I said . she screamed and turned around to see me 🤗. "Dont do that :( " she said while pushing me away. "I'm sorry love I had too as payback for last time " I said as I hugged her waist from behind . "Not funnyyy" she said . "I'm sorry" I say as I chuckle a bit. " I mean I guess you're forgiven but not fully forgiven because I didn't get my goodmorning kiss :,(" she says . I then kissed her on her cheek. "There , am I forgiven now?" I say. "No that's not where you usually kiss me " she says. "By that do you mean on your neck? Your lips? Your forehead? Your chest? Down there ;) ? " I say. "You know what I meannnnn" she says. "Well how can I kiss you if you're making food and facing the other way " I say. She turned around and i kissed her , she kissed back ofc. "There?" I ask. "Hmm yes :)" she says. "Yaya" i say while doing a small dance. "Breakfast will be ready in like 20 minutes?, but I made you your morning coffee like you always want it <3" she says. "YAYYY THANK YOUU" I say and then gave her a kiss . I then see a basket on the left . "Hey love ?" I say . "Yess?" She says. "What's this for ??" I ask. "Ohhh I woke up extra early becauseeee I'm going to take you on a date again but this time it's a picnic ima take you to an arcade, and then the beach to watch the sunset:)" she says . "YAYAYAYA" I jump excitedly. "I knew you'd like it " she says. "Like it? I LOVE it<3" I say hugging her again . "I'm so happy to hear that love :)" she says "I love you so much baby" I say. "oh um..." she says as she slowly turns red and blushes. " STRAWBERRY " I say . " shushhhh I'm not a strawberry" she says . "Yeah you are . You're MY strawberry tho" I say smiling. "Yes of course only yours :)"

*20 minutes later*

"Breakfast is ready !" She says . I run to the kitchen as fast as I could . " ooo yaya strawberries😋 " I say. "I made your favorite, chocolate pancakes!!" She said. "Yayyy" I say. "So how did you sleep ?" She asked. I slept pretty good what about you?" I say . "It was alright I think I slept wrong tho my shoulder hurts alot , and I had the weirdest dream , I almost started crying." She says. "what was your dream about , you dont have to tell me if you dont want too :)" I said. "No it's alright I'll tell you . Okay so basically we were at the park where we first went together and we were playing around , then a girl came up to us and started flirting with you and then you left me for her ." She says while her voice cracked . " no no no liv. I would never leave you. I love you so much . What makes you think I'm gonna leave you. Everytime you have to go somewhere far for 1-2 days I start to cry because I miss you. " i say while hugging her. "you promise you'll never leave me..?" She says. "I promise , okay?" I say. "Okay :)" .

*10 minutes later *

We finished eating and we cleaned up

*20 minutes later*

"Oh shoot I forgot I'm gonna take you on a date rn." She says. "You're very forgetful " I say while laughing a bit. "Yeahh I knowww but hurry get ready and pack like another set of clothes " she says. "Okay"

*another 20 minutes*

"LIVV YOU ALMOST READY?" I say. "YEAH IMA JUST GRAB MY SWEATER " she says. "OKAYY"

She comes downstairs and as I see her I start to blush so hard

*how she looks like but pretend she has her sweater on the other hand and her hair is down*

"Mommy. I MEAN you're so beautiful:)" I say. "Call me that again." She says while smirking. "Mommy?" I say . "Yeah I like that;)" she says. "I know that's why I call you that " I say smirking back . "Okay let's gooo" she says .

We drove over to the park where we first went together

Olivias POV:

It's been so long since I took y/n to a date. I've been so busy with the movies and I sometimes dont have time for her and it's just like so weird. But today is finally the day I take her on another date <3.