party 💃

( music to listen to while reading 💟)

It was a sunny day and it was kinda hot outside

(Also I need to mention you and olivia have never seen each others body and you have abs but I forgot to mention alot of stuff and I'm sorry about that i dont remember alot of stuff)

*BEEP - BEEP *

Y/ns POV :

"Ughh we have school again. " I said. I turned around and saw olivia wasnt there. I then hear the door open . "Hey my love goodmorning" she says. "whatttt you're awake before mee??" I say in a shocked tone . " surprisingly yeah " she says . "do we have sunscreen?" I ask. " yeah I woke up early and went to the store to buy 5 bottles " she says. " good cause we're gonna need them" I say while getting out of bed . "We have 2 hours before we go to school and kiana, sadie, and emily, are gonna come and pick us up and then we'll meet julia , and fred somewhere and then we'll go to school . " she says . " okay ima brush ny teeth " I say. "Oh and I made you your coffee " she says. " I. Love. You." I say. " i love you too :)" she says hugging me from the waist. " okay well ima go get changed " she says. " okayyy" I said back. I was brushing my teeth and falling asleep . I finished brushing my teeth and i washed my face then headed to the room where Olivia was. I was half asleep and I opened the door to see her in her bra. " SHIT SORRY ." I said while turning red and turning around . "Its okay " she says laughing. "So sorry" I say. "Its okay you can turn around now" she says still laughing. "Its not funnyyy " I say still being red. "It kinda is" she says giggling. " yeah yeahh you have nice boobs tho.." I say whispering . "Hm?" She says. " oh I just said suree" I say. "Mhmmm" she says. "Okay ima get changed so turn around" I say. "Aw that's sad " she says. "What's sad ?" I ask. "I dont get to see your body but you get to see minee" she asks. "Fine fine fine you can just stay like that " I say. "Yaya" she says . I changed in front of her because I felt comfortable with her and I knew she wouldnt be the type to judge me. "You have a really nice body and i love how your abs look like they're so nice" she says. "Oh uh thank you " I reply. She kept staring at me while i fixed my hair . "What ?" I ask while chuckling a bit. "oh um nothing" she says. "Okay thenn.." I say.

*BEEP BEEP*

"They're here already?" I say . "Yeah I think so" she says as she checks the window. "Yeah they're here , come on let's go downstairs " she says. We both grab our things and head downstairs . "Wait wait wait my coffee" I say running to get it . "You're so forgetful " she says while laughing . "No I'm not anyways you have gum on you ?" I ask. "Yup I got 3 different packs of gum" she says. "Yaya" I say. She locks the door and I go to the car . "Heyyy" I say. "What's up pretty lady" sadie says. "Helloooo sadiee" i says. Olivia then had a sad look. "What's wrong ?" I whisper. "Oh nothing." She says. I knew why she had a sad look , she gets jealous alot when sadie or anyone else calls me names like that . "Are you sure ?" I say acting dumb. "Yeah" she responds. "Okay.." I say.

*10 minutes later*

"We have arrived ladies" says kiana. "JULIAAAA" I say running to her. "Y/NN WHATS UP ?" she says while hugging me. "Nothing much how are you I havent really seen you." I say. "Yeah I've been busy filming movies and modeling " she says. "I knowww anyways wheres fred ?" I ask. "RIGHT HEREE" he says while picking me up and twirling me around. " HIII " I say. "HELLOO Y/NNN I HAVENT SEEN YOUU" he says. "HAHA I KNOW " I say . He then puts me down and we go back to the others. " so what do you guys want to do ?" Sadie asks. "I dont know ? You guys wanna go to the starbucks near by ? It's like only 5 minutes away and there's still 30 minutes til we go to school ." Says emily. " Emily is asking if we wanna go to starbucks even a question ?" I ask. "Yes because i need to know if these guys want to go , unless it's just us again that go" she says. " You guys can go Julia, fred, sadie , and I are gonna go get junk food " kiana says . "What about you liv ?" Asks julia. "Oh I'll just go with y/n and em" she says. "Okay be here in 10 you guys" says kiana. "Kk let's go " I say . " have you guys gotten an invitation to harrys party?" Emily asks. "Yeah I got one but I dont know if I should go , if liv doesnt go I'm not going" i say. "No no we should definitely go" says liv. " yeah plus y/n you always go to parties you've never missed one party" em says. " I mean if liv wants to go then we should go " I say. "Yeahhh okay I'll pick you guys up at 6:00 cause the party starts at 5:00" says em. "Okay then , but what do we wear ?" Liv asks. "Just regular clothes I'm guessing? Ima just go in sweats cause that's the only thing in my closet" em says. "Yeah that's why I always go to your house and get some sweats. " I say. "I'm still waiting for my white sweats" she says. "You mean the ones I'm wearing rn?" I say. "Yeah those 😟" she says. "I'll give them someday " I say. "Yeah which is never " she says. "You're so right" I say. "Yeah yeah anyways we're here so let's go " liv says. We go inside and we order our stuff . "Wait kiana is calling me" I say.