break pt 1.

*skip time*

( you and olivia have now been together for 2 years!! )

Y/ns POV:

It was around 6:33 AM and I had just woken up. It felt very cold outside but I guess that's how all mornings are . I got up to shower and do my morning skin care routine after . I got my clothes for the day and my towels . I then headed to the bathroom and turned on the shower and put it to hot water. I then undressed myself and went inside the shower. The hot water felt very nice especially on a cold morning I liked how it felt on my cold skin.

*20 minutes later*

As much as I didnt want to get out of the shower I had to force myself to get out. I then got my clothes from the toilet , after I got dressed I opened the door so the smoke could go out . I did my skin care routine like always and then afterwards I went back into the room and got my stuff ready. I got my shoes on and woke up olivia.

"Liv liv liv. OLIVIA SCOTT WELCH " I say trying to wake her up. "Yes ma'am? I swear I didnt drink your coffee!" She says waking up . "No its gonna be late and you're still sleepinggg" I say. "Oh yeah sorry I'm actually gonna shower til later I dont want to rn so I wont take long" she says. "Okay ! I'll wait for you downstairs :))" I say. "Okay I'll try to hurry" she says. "Take your time love" I say. "Okay !" She says. I then leave the room and head downstairs and make a coffee.

*5 minutes later*

I was scrolling through my phone and then get a text message from julia.

*on messages*

JULIAA💟:

Hey girl! You coming to the party tonight??

Me:

Huh? What party?

JULIAA💟:

the one justin is hosting?? Have you not heard about it?

Me:

No sorry!! But I'm so down to go but idk about Olivia and I dont wanna leave her alone !!

JULIAA💟:

ask her ! I'm hoping she wants to go cause I know if she goes you go and you're like so fun to be around especially at parties!

Me:

Ahaha I know!! I'll ask her when shes done changing!

JULIAA💟:

Okay when will you guys get here?

Me:

Idk as soon as she comes down we leave !

JULIAA💟:

Oh okay ! Just hurry!!

Me:

Okay !!

*back to real life*

*10 minutes later*

"Okay I'm done we can go now" liv says. "Okay oh and I made you a fruit bowl I know you love them" I say. "I- marry me y/n. I'm begging" she says. "Suree" I say. "Okay let's go wifey" she says while she takes the fruit bowl with her to the car. I then go outside and lock the door and head to the car.

*5 minutes into the drive*

"Oh I almost forgot!! Julia said if were up to go to a party!" I say. "Who's hosting it" she says while eating her fruit bowl. "Justin I think that's what julia said" I say. "Ohh his parties are always crazy but I'm down to go" she says. "Okay I'll tell julia so she can pick us up later on" I say. " alright " she says .

*5 minutes later*

We arrived at school and see kiana, julia, sadie, and emily waiting for us.

"Hey guys" kiana says . "Hey" I say. " Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!" I hear sadie say. "SADIEEEEE" I say back. "HII HOW ARE YOU" she asks. "GOOODDD, YOU?" I ask. "BETTER NOW THAT IM WITH MY FAVORITE PERSON" she says. "LOVE YOU DUDE" I say. "Wow I'm getting replaced here" emily says. "Yeah me too" julia says. "No I am" olivia says. "No me!" Emily says. "Me dude!" Julia says. "Okay no its me!!" Olivia says. "None of you are getting replaced ! Emily you know I love you same with you julia. Olivia I'll literally die just to save your life" I say. "Okay we all know she loves me better" kiana says. "Love you too kk" I say. "Aw thanks" she says. "I'm her fav as you guys can tell" sadie says. "Yeah yeahh let's go inside" I say. "Alright" kiana says. I then hold Olivia's hand and catch up with the others.
"Alright guys ina go to study hall" emily says. "You always go there" I say. "Yeah I knoww bye guys!! See you at the party!" She says. " bye !!" We all say. "Okay I'm actually gonna go now I'm not gonna skip today" kiana says. "Wow that's so new" I say. "Mhm, bye love you guys" she says. "Bye" we all say. "Okay guys what classes do you guys have again" sadie asks. "I have science" julia says. "Ugh me too that's the only class I dont have with y/n" olivia says. "But you have me and I'm very good at science " julia says. "No I want y/n" liv says. "Wow okay let's just go" she says. "Okay bye my love I'll see you later" she says while she gives me a kiss on the forehead . "Okay bye bye " I say. "Bye guys" julia says. "Bye" me and sadie say. "Okay what class do you have" she asks. "I have a free period actually" i say . "This early??" She says. "Yep!, you" I ask. "Haha same" she says. "Okay let's go do whatever" I say. "Alright" she says.

*time skips*

As we were leaving school I had realized valerie was not around at all. Thank the lord my dream came true omg.

I then got a message from sadie

*In messages*

Wifey/sadie🤭:

HEYY SO WHEN IS THE PARTY AGAIN??

me:

AT 6

wifey/sadie🤭:

OKAY TYSM GF

Me:

YW WIFEY

*back to real life*

"Okay we're finally homeee ima sleep and then we can get ready at 5" liv says. "Okayy" I say. We then go inside the house and go upstairs to sleep. Before I sleep I put an alarm for 5:30. Then after I did I went to sleep next to Olivia.

Hey guys sorry for not posting I've been busy!! Ima stop this chapter right here but I promise you tomorrow you will get your next part!! I'll start half today and then finish it tomorrow cause I dont have much motivation rn lol but yeah! Bye guys! Have an amazing day/night !!💟