the special day! <3

(Oh also sadie moved in with kiana to make sure you're okay ! )
Y/ns POV:

I had woken up and remembered that I am now living with kiana for now. I walk over to her bathroom and brush my teeth.

*knock knock*

I hear someone knock in the bathroom door. I opened and saw sadie.

"KIANA HURRY U-" she says not being able to finish her sentence cause she was embarrassed.  "I- i- I'm sorry I thought kiana was in the bathroom I- um ima just let you brush your teeth peacefully uh see you downstairs i-if y-you go downstairs " she says. "you're funny but yeah I'll go downstairs right now after I'm done brushing my teeth peacefully " I say laughing a bit. "Oh o-okay ahaha " she says.

Sadie's POV:

I woke up and I really needed to pee . I got up and went to the bathroom just to find out kiana was using it. I was banging and knocking on the door.

"KIANA HURRY U-" I say but I wasnt able to finish the SENTENCE CAUSE of who I saw, god I feel embarrassed.  "I- i- I'm sorry I thought kiana was using the bathroom i- um ima just let you brush your teeth peacefully uh ill see you downstairs I-if y-you go downstairs " I say while stuttering a bit. God I'm so dumb she obviously wont like me now. "You're funny but yeah I'll go downstairs right now after I'm done brushing my teeth peacefully " she says while giggling as well. "Oh o-okay ahaha " I say while giving her a nervous giggle. I then walked away and she just left the door open. I then went downstairs and saw julia, ryan, and kiana cooking eggs and bacon. "Oh hey sadie" julia says. "Sup jul" I say. "Why does everyone call me that nowdays" she says. "Cause it fits you" ryan says. "Oh wow" she says. "Not gonna lie it does to be honest" kiana says. "Right!" I say. "Yes!!" Ryan says. "Hey what are you guys agreeing on" y/n says while appearing out of no where. "I- um- I- i- Hey it was n-nothing ahaha..! " I say .
"Oh hey um y/n take care of the eggs and bacon please!" I hear kiana say. "Sure!! " she says. "Sadie come with me you too julia" she says. "Alrighty" she says. We then go out to the hallway . "Okay we both know you like her and she discovered herself" kiana says. "Wait what!" I say while panicking cause I feel like julia would say something.  "I mean its obviously you cant even keep eye contact with her and you cant even say something to her without stuttering" she says. "Okay true but still" I say.  "Just ask her before someone wants her!!" Kiana says. "...okay fine " I say. "Yeah I'll even help out!" Julia says. "Okay how?" I ask. "Help you not stutter obvi" she says. "Oh okay" I say. "K let's go back and after breakfast you're asking" kiana says. "Yes maam" I say. We then go back to the kitchen
"Hey its ready!" y/n says. "Oh okay" kiana says.

*10 minutes later*

We were all done eating and I was nervous to ask .

"Sadie come with me" Julia says. "K" I say as I follow her. We go out to the hallway again and she hands me a paper. I then give her a confuse look. "Open" she says. I then open and see she gave me a script??. What did she want me to do. "Read it" she says . I do as she says.

*on note*

"Hey y/n! So I have been realizing alot and I also have noticed that I might have catched feelings for you and its clearly oksy if you say no but will you be my girlfriend?"

*back to reality*

"Oh this is actually not bad I might say this" i say. "Might? No you have too" She says. "Oh okay then" i say.  "so you have to memorize it rn" she says.

*20 minutes *

I have the lines memorized. I felt ready and confident but even I know it won't last long as soon as I see her I get nervous.  Stay together ssdie !!

"Okay so you ready " julia asks. 'Uh yes" I say.  "Okay go get your girlfriend dude " kiana says. "Alright thanks guys!"  I say. I then go over to the living room where y/n was at. "Hey can I talk to you" I ask . "Yes ofc!" She says . I then take her to my room and I feel nervous but confident.  "Okay so um I noticed I have been catching feeling for you and I wanted to know if youd like to be yk my girlfriend and its okay if you say no!" I say. " I'd love too!!" She says while giving me a kiss. "Let's tell the others" I say. "Yess" she says. We then tell everyone.  "Wow congrats!!" Kiana says. "Love the relationship " julia says.

862 words!!
I'm super sorry for not being active I was busy!! But I'm back for reals now and sorry for short chapter!!