together again <3

Y/ns POV:

it's been a few weeks since I last talked to olivia. It feels so weird. While those few weeks past I havent been alone julia , kiana, sadie, and Emily have been giving me company.

It felt like a nice day today it was very sunny and It felt like a good time to go and have some fun maybe go to the park near by and just be on the swings or so.

"So...have you decided to tall to her now??" Julia asks. " I dont know...I want to see her already but I don't know how I would start a conversation with her again and I'm nervous everytime I think ahout her I get very nervous and all I want right now is her in my arms . I dont think I can go another night without her.." I say. "Well I think shes at home watching TV or something , I can call her and tell her to meet us at the park near by" sadie says. "Yeah can you please do that sadie?" I say . "Of course anything for you " she says. I gave her a little smile and hugged her. She called olivia to meet us and she should be there in like 10 minutes. " okay she should be almost there " sadie says. "Okay let's go over there " julia says. We then get in the car and drive to the park . "Okay shes almost here shes like 3 minutes away from us " sadie says. "How do you know? Are you stalking her?" I say. "No shes sharing her location with me" sadie says. "Oh okay good"

*we all wait for Olivia*

"Hey that's her over there" julia said. "Okay so just go to the swing and let's hope she will recognize you we will hide somewhere and let you guys do your stuff . No go over there and get your girl back" kiana said. "Okay thanks you guys, I owe you:)" I say . "Yeah yeahh go get your gf now" sadie says. "Okay wish me luck" I say.

*i walk over to the swings and wait for her to come to me hopefully *

She looked around til she saw me on the swings . She walked over to me and sat next to the swing next to mine.

"Hey.." she says. "Oh hi.."i say "how are you?" She asks. "Good I guess, you?" I say. "I'm okay i guess" she said. It went awkward and very silent for about 5 minutes. I ended up breaking the silence. "Okay yk what I cant do this anymore. Olivia I love you and I cant live without you anymore and I just want to be with you again and what I just want rn is a hug from you and I just want to kiss you so bad I miss everything we had and I cannot go another might without you my love" I said . It went very silent until she stood up from her swing and came up to me and she kissed me. My problems went away while I was kissing her. I was so happy and I could no longer feel sadness. All i needed was her. Shes all i need rn. She stopped kissing me and said "i missed you too :) ". "So can you be my gf again ..?" I said. "Ofc !! I'm only yours and I will only be yours:)" she said. "WOOOOHOOOO" I hear someone say. I turned around and saw kiana . " YEAHHHH THATS MY GIRL" emily said. "Omg finally I was so worried you guys wouldnt be together anymore " sadie said. "I finally got my girl back " olivia says. "Hell yeah FINALLY I think we should go back home and celebrate tbh" julia says. "OHH YES DEFINITELY " emily said. "I AGREE" I say.

658 wordsss <3
This was a very short chapter I ran out of ideas to write in here but I'll make a new chapter soon lol