obsession.

Y/ns POV:

Its was 6:30 AM and I had school again. I didnt want to go at all because after what happened yesterday it was awkward. I got up and did what I always do every morning. Shower, brush my teeth, get dressed, and drink my daily coffee.

*20 minutes later*

I got out the shower and went in the room to get dressed. I got a pair of Jeans and one of Olivia's shirt , I grabbed a white sweater . I then went downstairs and made my coffee.

*20 minutes later*

I heard Olivia come downstairs so I got up the couch and got the car keys and my stuff.

"Hey love goodmorning" she says. "Goodmorninggg" I say back. "Are you sure you wanna go?" she asks. "Yeah ill be fine" I say. "Okay well if you have bad cramps again please tell me so I can take you home" she says. "Yeah of course" I say. "Okay good let's go" she says.

We go outside and I lock the door and then walk over to the car.

*10 minutes later*

We arrived at school and immediately went inside so we have time to put our stuff in our lockers. Olivia then got a call . "Hey! What's up?" I hear her say. "Oh god not again. I'll be there in a few" she says. "Who's that?" I ask. " oh it was kiana. She got caught stealing money from Ms. Gonzalez" she says. "Oh my god again?" I say. "Yep now I have to pretend to be her mom again so I have to go to the lost and found and find something a mom would wear and I have to go back to the car to get the sunglasses so she doesnt really know its me" she says. "Oh haha okay I'll see you in class" I say. "okay see then love" she says. "Bye bye" I say. She then waved back to me.

As I was walking someone pulled me into the janitors closet. It was valerie..

"Okay what do you want now?" I ask her. "You" she says. "Yeah no" I say as I try to leave. She then grabbed my wrist and closed the door so I wouldnt leave. "you're not going anywhere princess" she says. "Um don't call me that" I say. "Why not" she asks. "Bitch I have a gf and I dont like that nickname" I say back. "Idc I'll make you mine sooner or later. You're soon going to realize that I'm the one for you not stupid olivia" she says. "You really wanna get fcking smacked again?" I say. "If it's from you I would let you run me over" she says. "Okay let's go do that" I say. "No you're going to run away if I let you out" she says. "Good point" I say. "See" she says. "Well can you just let me go class starts in 10 minutes " I say. "Well then we have 10 minutes to make out" she says. "Ew make out with you? I'd rather make out with a fucking wall than to kiss you" I say. "Wow you're feisty" she says. "Valerie just let me go" I then go closer to her because she was where the door was at. I tried to open it and move her out the way . She then grabbed me and kissed me. She fucking kissed me. I then got away from her and punched her causing her to fall down. "Okay what the actual fuck is wrong with you. You dont just kiss someone that is in a fucking happy relationship. Dont ever do that shit again I dont want you near me " I say . "I know you liked the kiss" she says while smirking at me. "Liked the kiss? Is that the reason I fucking punched you? " I say. "Yeah you couldnt resist me" she says while smirking at me. "You're fucking pathetic. I'm leaving" I say. "Y/N NO" I hear her say as I shut the door to get out. I then left and walked to class . Great I was 2 minutes late thanks to valerie. "Ms. Y/l/n why are you late?" I hear Mr. Parker say. "Oh um I was um throwing up a bit so sorry!" I say. "Oh alright are you okay?" He asks. "Uh yeah I'm fine " I say. "Alright just tell me if you need to go to the nurses office" he says. "Alright" I say as I go sit next to olivia. "hey are you okay?" she whispers. "Yeah I lied actually" I say. "Oh what were you doing?" She asks. "Okay so basically dont get mad at me at all cause none of this was my fault but after you left to go help kiana I was walking to my locker to get my stuff and then valerie pulled me into the janitors closet and then we were arguing and out of nowhere she kissed me but of course I fucking punched that bitch because who does she think she is kissing me if I'm not even her girlfriend. I dont even like her. " I say explaining. "Ohhh well I'm just happy that you told me this instead of hiding it from me and that you actually pulled away and put her in her place" she says. "Yeahhh" I say.
We then started talking about the most random stuff and then the bell rang and it was a free period. So I decided to use the bathroom and then go out with olivia, julia, kiana, sadie, and fred. I really needed to use the bathroom so I was speed walking.

*3 minutes later*

I got distracted watching random stuff
but I made it without pissing myself. As I was about to use the bathroom someone pulls me into a stall. And of course it was valerie.

"Oh my god what do you want I really need to fucking piss"i say. " okay I'll let you pee" she says. "Okay well get out?" I say. "Um no I am going to stay here and just turn around" she says . "No you're weird let me out" i say. "No not until you're mine" she says. "Well guess I'm staying here" i say while getting against the bathroom stall wall. "okay fine I'll let you go" she says. "Thanks I was about to piss myself" I say. I then go to the bathroom stall next to the one we were in. After I was done I washed my hands and then turned to leave but she was on the door. "Okay please let me leave" I say. "No" she says. "Okay may I ask you a question " I say. "I guess" she answers. "Okay why are you so obsessed with me" I ask. "Because I love you and all my love and attention goes to you" she says. "Okay another one. If I gave you a kiss would you let me go?" I ask. "Yes definitely . I just want a kiss from you." She says. "Okay" I say. I then pulled out a chocolate kiss and handed it to her. "Here" I say. I then pushed her out the way and made my way to olivia and the others.

"Hey what took you long?" Julia asks. "Just handling stuff" I say. "Oooh okay" she replys. "Can we skip" sadie asks. "I would love that can we??"I ask. "Yeah let's go" they all say. "Me and olivia will just go home" I say. "Alright bye guys" says fred. "Byee" I say waving.

*20 minutes later*

"Let's go sleep " I say. "Okay I'm tired" liv says. We then closed the curtains in our room and drifted to sleep slowly.

1351 words!!

Hey sorry for not posting I haven't gotten the motivation to make another chapter, and I'm running out of ideas. Sooo yeahh... and I'm making 2 new stories so if I ever decide to release them can you guys like goo read them and give me your opinions pls byebye guys take care have an amazing day/night <333 oh and happy pride month !!<33  I'm proud of every single one of you <3.