im deeply sorry my love.

(That song just reminds me of this chapter idk why lol)

Olivias POV:

I woke up with a really bad headache and I was in a living room that looked familiar and I heard voices but i couldn't hear then very clear.

"Liv. liv. Liv. Wake up " I hear kiana say. "What happened?" I ask. "Well yesterday you got um..very drunk..and you kissed..another guy..and y/n saw and she left home .. julia is with her rn but I haven't heard from julia " sadie said. "oh no no no no. WHY WOULD YOU GUYS LET ME DRINK IF YOU KNEW I'D TURN LIKE THAT" I said. "y/n tried to stop you but you kept pushing her away " sadie said . "Is y/n at the house?" I asked. "Yeah I think emily just left to go check on her . " kiana said. " okay can I borrow your car?" I asked sadie. "Yeah here" she says while throwing the keys to me. "Thank i owe you" i say.

I drove back to our house . I got there and opened the door .

I then hear crying and talking upstairs so I decided to go upstairs.

"No y/n I'm sure she loves you and I promise you guys will make up sooner or later" I hear julia say. "Yeah she loves you so much and she always will she only talks about you when we're with her " Emily says.

Y/ns POV:

All of this feels like a dream, its deja vu .

"If she loved me why would she kiss another guy?!" I say . "Y/n she was drunk she will say sorry to you sooner or later "Julia says. " y/n we're here for you and we both love you so much and it hurts to see you like this again . I don't want you to be like this , it just reminds me of how your past relationship was. I hate to see you heartbroken I love you so much y/n ." Emily says. "Thank you emily" I say while still crying.

Olivia's POV:

Wow I really messed up this time. Ima go in and apologize.

I was nervous to go in but ended up doing it.

I opened the door and went in

"Yeah they're right y/n I do love you and I'm sorry" I say . Julia and Emily both smile at me . "Well we'll let you guys discuss this" Emily says. They both got out and shut the door and went back downstairs . "So..y/n I know what I did was wrong and I'm deeply sorry my love I didn't mean to hurt you and I hate to see you cry because of something stupid I did and I'm so sorry I regret doing that . Its okay if you dont forgive me right away I wouldn't forgive myself either but I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry for what I did. I cant live without you and you know that. You're the love of my life and I'm deeply in love with you and I didnt mean to hurt you . If you need space rn I can just pack some stuff and stay and sadies until you wanna see me again " I say . "...well since you apologized right away I guess you're forgiven but I'm gonna need some space for a little bit to heal because I feel like if I'm going to stay with you rn I feel like I'm going to cry and break down so I need some time to heal but you're still forgiven just so you know" she says back . I mean she's right what I did cant be healed right away so I understand , as much as I just wanted to be with her I couldn't until she feels okay . "Oh yeah of course I'll ask sadie if I can stay over at hers I'll pack some stuff and I'll go" I said in a calm tone. "Okay I'll let you pack " she says as she leaves to go downstairs. I then texted sadie

*in messages*

Olivia:

Hey sads can I stay over at your place for a while ? Y/n needs space and I'm gonna give it to her because what I didnt cannot be healed right away.

SADIE💟:

oh hey liv of course you can stay with me :) it's good you understand that she needs space come over , I'll blow up the mattress I have for you :).

Olivia:

Thank you so much sadie I appreciate it :) . I'm gonna pack and then go over there .

SADIE💟:

okay sounds good!

*back to reality😻*

I started to pack some stuff then I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in " I say. I then see y/n . "Hey.." she says. "Oh hey .." I say . "I never got the chance to give the thing I was gonna give you so I decided to give it to you rn before you leave " she says while handing me a box . "Oh thanks ill open it later" I say. "Okay then " she says while leaving the room. "I finished packing and headed downstairs . I went into the kitchen to say bye to emily and julia. As soon as I was about to leave the house I hear y/n . "Hey wait " she says. I turned around and before I could say anything she gave a kiss . We kissed passionately for about 3 minutes. She then broke the kiss . "Drive safe.." she says. "I will . Bye for now :) " I say while smiling .

Y/ns POV:

I couldn't stop thinking about what olivia said. I want to give her the gift but I dont know.

"Just give it to her she'll like it " Julia says while holding the necklace with my name on it. "Yeah give it to her before she leaves " emily suggests. " no I'll just go give it to her I think shes almost done packing " I say. "Go give it to her " Emily says. "Okay.."i say. I then go upstairs and knocked at the bedroom door. "Come in" I hear her say. " hey.." I say . "Oh hey .." she says. "I never got the chance to give to give you the thing I was gonna give you and I decided to give it to you rn before you leave " I say while handing the box to her. "Oh thanks I'll open it later " she says. "Okay then " I say as I leave the room . I head back downstairs to julia and emily. "So did you give it??" Julia asks. "Yeah I was hesitating but I did it " I say back. "That's great what'd she say??" Emily asks. "She just said she will open it later" I say. "Oh okay " julia says. "Ima use the bathroom be right back" I say. "Okayy" they both say. I zoned out for a bit and I still couldn't stop thinking about what she had said, I hurry up and use the bathroom and then i hear olivia in the kitchen saying bye to julia and emily . I felt like going out there but i didnt want her to see me, but then again I still love her and I wont see her for a while... I got out of the bathroom and went to the door. "Hey wait " I say. She turned around and before she could say anything I kissed her...we kissed for about 3 minutes and for those 3 minutes I forgot about everything that has been going on. I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. "Drive safe..." I say. "I will. Bye for now :) " she says back. She then left and drove off . I miss her already but I need space .. but just because we won't talk for a while doesn't mean I still dont love her...

1350 words!!
I am gonna start writing again I have been busy with school and I don't get enough time to write chapters so I'm going to try my best to write more chapters for you guys :) . Also how are you guys doing?? I hope you are all okay :)