#1 Matt Imagine

You were at the airport with your mom and Matts parents waiting for your older brother. It was your birthday and last year Matt had been on tour, so he couldn't come home, but he did send you a huge birthday present and made it up to up you when he did get home. You saw a plane touch down and people getting off. You saw your brother, ran towards him and gave him a hug.
"Happy birthday pooh bear!" He said into your hair.
"Thanks." You said. Matt had set up something that he told your brother, mom, and his parents. So he took the time you took with your brother to get behind the bench you were sitting at and hid so you couldn't see him. You sat back on the bench and Matt got out of hiding and said,
"Boo!" You jumped up, whipped around and screamed,
"Matt your home!" You stood on the bench and hugged him until he picked you up and spun you around, kissing you at the same time.
"But you weren't supposed to be home for another week." You exclaimed.
"Yea I know, but I felt bad about last year so I made some arrangements and got on the same plane as your brother, and told my parents and your mom, and here I am now." Matt said smiling. You were grinning from ear to ear and hugged him again. You went back to the apartment that you shared with him and you spent the rest day getting everything you wanted for your birthday and he threw a surprise party for you with all the boys when you got home.