#13 Ricky imagine

You were Ricky's sister. He always told you jot to get caught up in all the and but sometimes the fans thought you were dating. Your best friend had no clue and Ricky liked her from the pictures you showed him. She was obsessed with him and loved everything about him. They were both single and a home you announced,
"Ricky I think you need to go on a blind date. I'm setting you up now." You got on your laptop and email your best friend the same thing.
"No Y/N I want to meet your friend. I like her. I don't care if you set me up with her I will actually love you if you did." Ricky complained. You invited your friend over and as soon as she walked in the living room and saw Ricky she screamed and fell to the floor. Ricky whispered in your ear,
"She's even more pretty in real life." He said louder, "Mom can I take her in my room to talk to her?"
"Yea Ricky I don't really care, just don't do anything stupid." He heaved her over his shoulder and disappeared down the stairs to his room. You instantly groaned and flopped on the couch and pulled out or your phone.
*your friends P.O.V*
You woke up on a bed but when you fell asleep on R/S/Ns floor. (Ricky's sisters name) You flip over and see Ricky Dillon sit on his phone on the opposite side of the bed. You sat up and took in your surroundings. Ricky looked over and a look of relief washed over his face. He got up and yelled for your friend to come down. She did and they stood next to each other and you blurted out,
"So that's the sister you always talk about in your videos." You exclaimed. Ricky replied by whispering so thing to his sister and she nodded and went over to you while Ricky ran around trying to get a video set up.
"Listen Y/N I couldn't tell you. We haven't even told the fans." She helped you up and flopped on the bed. Ricky looked over and sat down on the bed.
"She showed me pics of you and I developed a crush." Ricky and you both blushed. Ricky launched into his intro and then he said,
"Hey this is my sister she is the best and so supportive of me and everything I do. Please don't give her hate, anyway we are just talking about how I found YouTube." He gestured towards the blonde girl that looked exactly like him on the bed. Sh laughed and punched him in the arm. After the video was over he whispered to her again and she left the room. Ricky faced you.
"I really like you. I know this is the first time you've met me and you survived one of my videos without screaming and no girl besides H/S/N have been able to do that. So are you free on Saturday?" He asked. Before you could reply his sister burst through the door.
"Oh Ricky get some!" She yelled. Ricky shot up and clamped his hand over her mouth and you were in fits of laughter. After the laughter had subsided and his sister left again you answered his question.
"Yea I'm free on Saturday."
"Great see you then." Ricky said leading you to his door. On Saturday Ricky came up to the door and when you answered it he took your arm and led you to his car. You watched a movie, then ate dinner. He took you home and walked you to the door. He stayed there until he saw the light in her room turn on and then he went back to his car and drove home. He went to bed with a smile on his face and all the days after that because you stayed with him.