#9 Jack Gilinsky Imagine

It was Jacks birthday and you had all the boys and their girlfriends decorate the house like a birthday party. You took Jack out for the entire day, and when you got back home everybody yelled,
"Surprise!" Jack screamed because he wasn't ready for that and he hates surprises. Johnson burst out laughing because he remembered what happened at Jacks 3 birthday. That all had to hide and yell surprise when Jack and his mom came in the door. Jack screamed and hid behind his moms legs. Johnson was retelling the story, while Gilinsky was curried up in a ball on the couch, rocking back and forth.
"What you fail to understand Jack is that, that scarred me for life." Jack said.
"How can yelling surprise scar someone for life?" Jack asked.
"No I wanna know." JJ said.
"I thought you were going to do it again so that's why I stayed by my mom the whole time. Every year since then that has happened and my mom said it was because I needed to get over my fear of surprises."
"If we do it multiple times will it help you get over your fear?" You asked.
"Maybe I don't know." Jack answered. Everybody got into hiding again and you stepped outside the door.
"I can't do this." Jack whined. You opened the door and everyone yelled surprise again. Jack screamed. You backed out the door, opened it again and they yelled surprise again. Jack stood there hands over his mouth trying hard not to scream. You grabbed his hands and pulled them away from his face and he screamed. Again you shut the door. Opened it back up again and they yelled surprise. Jack just stood there. His face was red, and he ran out the door and yelled in frustration.
"At least you didn't scream." You said when he came back inside.
"I did when I got outside."
"Try it by yourself. Close the door and open it." You said hiding. Jack closed the door, and opened the door and you yelled surprise. You expected something to come out of his mouth, but instead he stood there stunned.
"I did it! I overcame my fear of surprises!" He yelled in excitement. You spent the rest of the evening at his birthday party and giving him little surprises along the way.