#19 Michael Clifford imagine

FLASHBACK!!!!!!!!
You were on Twitter one day and were obsessed with 5sos. Especially Michael. You didn't know that Michael was having a follow spree until your brother Luke told you. You went on and tweeted and tagged him in just about everything. You suddenly screamed and jumped up in celebration. Luke came running into your room to be crushed in a hug and you pleading for him to call Mikey.
"What is it?" Luke asked.
"He followed me!" You screamed in his ear.
"Ok who?" He asked.
"Michael freaking Clifford!" You screamed again.
"I'll FaceTime him now." He said. He runs into his room to grab his phone. He runs to his room, grabbed his phone and runs back into your room. He opened FaceTime and called Mikey. Within seconds Mikey answered.
"Lukey, is everything ok? Who died or got hurt?" He asked hurriedly.
"Everything is ok, but my sister is obsessed with you and when you followed her on Twitter she freaked and asked if we could FaceTime you." He replied.
"Hi what's your name?" Mikey asked turning to you. You blushed and looked at your feet.
"Y/N." You replied looking at him.
"Y/N Hemmings." Mikey looked at his feet and blushed. You continued the conversation until he had to go somewhere with his mom.
END OF FLASHBACK!!!!!!!!
You had been dating Michael for 2 years now and thought it was time for yon to ask a question that had been bothering you for the longest time.
"Hey Mikey, what were you thinking about when I told you my name and you looked at your feet?" You asked him when you were cuddling on the couch. He immediately sat up and blushed.
"I was thinking about your name with my last name." He muttered.
"That is the sweetest thing Mikey." You cooed.
"I didn't even know you and I had a crush on you. I really was thanking my lol that we had to go to the store." Mikey confessed. You patted his chest and comforted him while trying not to laugh.
"I know you want to, so just laugh." Mikey said. You burst out laughing and soon he followed you. You were laughing so hard that you rolled of his lap and on the floor. Michael blindly reached out to grab you and fell to. You never forgot what he said even T your wedding day when he told you that if you hadn't liked him on the beginning than he would have kept chasing you until you were his.

Read authors note it is a really big decision that I have to make! It will explain a lot in the coming chapters!