Matt- you have a child

Matt and you had spent months getting ready for the baby. Matt was currently in the baby's bedroom building the crib. You walked into the nursery and saw Matt sitting in the floor surrounded by prices of the crib and tools. His eyebrows were furrowed in concentration as he read the instructions, picked up a nail and a hammer and hammered two pieces together to make the bottom of the crib. You remembered when you found out the gender of your baby. Matt was so proud that it was a boy, so he bought blue paint. Everyday until he was done painting the room he would come bounding out of the room, blue paint everywhere on him, and kissing your cheek. Once it was done he stood in the room and looked at all the walls finally deciding on where to put the crib and things you would need for the baby. He insisted on building everything by himself, so no here he sat trying to put a crib together. You were 7 months pregnant and he was wording that if he didn't work hard enough to keep you on one place than the baby wouldn't be as healthy. One day during lunch, you felt the pain that you had been preparing yourself for 9 months. Matt freaked out, got you into the car and drove super fast to the hospital.
"My wife's in labor." He said to the person at the hospital.
"Ok we will take it from here. Fill this out and have a seat over there." The woman said gesturing to the waiting room. Nurses were placing her on a bed and taking her away to a room. A couple nerve wracking hours later a nurse called my name. I shot up and followed her to a room. I ran inside and saw her laying on a bed with clear pain written on her face.
"Babe it's finally happening! You'll be ok." I said wiping the sweat from her forehead. She grabbed my hand and pushed when the doctor told her to. She was crying, I was crying and soon we heard a cry that wasn't from any of us it was from a baby.
"Congratulations on your new baby." The nurse holding him said.
"Thanks can I hold him?" She asks holding her arms out. The nurse placed him in her arms. She smiled and hiccuped as oleander over tickle his belly. His hand wrapped itself around my finger and held on with a death grip.
"What's his name?" The nurse asked holding out the birth certificate for us to sign. I took it and looked at my wife.
"Brandon Jason Espinosa. Brandon's a version of my little brothers middle name, and Jason is my older brothers middle name." She said.
"Ok." I said writing his name down on the paper. I signed it, handed it to her and she handed me Brandon. She signed her name and our son had a name. A week later he was healthy enough to come home so I drove back to the hospital and checked them out. We brought him home and I played with him in his nursery while she caught up on her sleep. I was so proud when I looked at him, because he was my son and he was loved dearly.