Carter: you tell him your pregnant

I will tweet when I update on my Twitter which is carolinemcavoy, and it talks about my wattpad so you will know which one it is. Also my Instagram is caroline.mcavoy.
You had been waiting for 2 months after you found out you were pregnant to tell your husband Carter. You just wanted to make sure he wasn't going to leave you, or if it was to early. So you decided to have a talk to him about it.

"Hey honey, do you think it's to early to have kids?" You asked.

"No why?" He said inspecting every part of your body carefully, checking for any different signs that you might confirm what he is thinking.

"Good cause I'm pregnant." You blurted not wanting to look him in the face.

"What really your pregnant?" He spluttered waving his hands in the air. You nodded. He grabbed your head, pulling it up to look at him.

"Baby I'm not mad, it's great your pregnant. I just can't wrap my mind around it." He said kissing you on the lips. You smiled.

"Your not mad I didn't tell you until now?" You asked still timid.

"No why would I be?" He asked rubbing your shaking hand with his own.

"Cause I'm 2 months along and I've hid the worst of the morning sickness and you haven't been there to help me." You replied. He grinned.

"Well I know that you had to see if I was ready to be a dad or not. So it took you this long. But the next time you have morning sickness I'll be there." He kissed your forehead, pulling you into his lap. You nodded burying your face into his shoulder, inhaling his cologne that you loved so much.

"Babe I'll always be there for you. That's what I promised in my vows, and I'm not about to let you and our unborn child go. I'll always be here." Carter promised kissing my hair. You looked up at him with a tear stained face.

"Really?" You choked out. Not caring about how awful you must look right now. He nodded wrapping his arms more tightly around you. Suddenly you felt nausea spread through your body. You broke free of his grasp running to the bathroom to empty your heaving stomach. Seconds later, you heard Carter's footsteps pad into the bathroom, lifting your hair from your face in a makeshift ponytail. He rubbed your back soothingly.

"It'll be ok, just let it out." He cooed. Once you finished, you brushed your teeth before turning to Carter again.

"I told you I would be there the next time." He whispered pulling you on for a sweet kiss.