Matt: you tell him your pregnant

It was Matt's birthday, and you were preparing yourself to tell him about the baby you were carrying. You hid the morning sickness pretty well, but you thought he was starting to think something was wrong.

"Babe is there something wrong?" Matt asked groggily from the bed when you came out from puking in the bathroom.

"No I'm fine." You said laying back down on his chest.

"I just want to lay here all day." He said wrapping his arms around you. Soon enough you fell asleep in your husbands arms. When you woke up Matt was staring at you, waiting for you to get up.

"What?" You asked.

"Nothing." He smiled at you.

"There's something I need to tell you." You said looking at his expression. It was soft while he looked at you.

"What is it baby?" He asked his chin resting on your stomach causing you to squirm.

"Babe, I'm pregnant." You said, tears starting to stream down your face as you tried to gauge his thoughts. He lifted his chin, crawling up to kiss your forehead and wrap you in his embrace.

"Why are you crying?" He asked soothingly, kissing every inch of your head that he could reach.

"Cause your not saying anything." You said sniffing. He tightened his grip around your waist.

"Why would you think I wouldn't want this?" He asked instead.

"Cause it's to early." You burst into a fresh fit of tears.

"It's not to early, we can raise our kid while loving each other everyday that kid is alive. I promise you right now Y/N I will love that child and you until I don't have enough love left for anyone else. It's not early and I'm really happy that your having my baby, because I wouldn't want any one else to have my children." He said wiping the tears from your face. You smiled and kissed him.