Christmas at his house 12/17

Jc: You woke up to Jc making a video and his intro,
"What's up O2l............ Jc here. I'm at my parents house with my girlfriend and its Christmas!" He yelled the last part for emphasis. "Y/N is still asleep so. Let's go wake her up." The only thing was is that you were really asleep, so you rolled over and closed your eyes to pretend that you were really asleep. Jc grabbed the camera and walked over to the bed and flopped on it. You groaned and slapped his arm, then he took to poking you in the side until you sat up and started poking him. It turned into an all out poking war. You finally got up and got dressed in a patterned dark blue tank top, light pink maxi skirt, light washed Jean jacket, and light pink flats. You got out of the bathroom and noticed that Jc was talking to Kian on his phone, so you decided to scare him. You snuck up behind him and poked him in both of his sides and screamed at the same time. Jc screamed, jumped, and fell to the floor, his phone clattering inside the closet. You put his phone on speaker and tried to explain to Kian through your laughter that you scared Jc and he fell screaming. You didn't know that the camera was still recording, so it got the perfect moment on camera. All his relatives started arriving and you met all of them. He was really protective of you since he had a cousin that was his age he didn't want him to pick you up. He stayed with you the whole time and when it was present time he made you two go back in this room to open his present to you. Since you scared him this morning you were very cautious when opening his present.
"Come on. It doesn't take this long to open up a present." Jc whined. Just then the lights went out and you jumped into Jc's arms dropping the present in the process. Trevor and Ricky came out of the closet singing "Little things" by one direction and you being a typical fangirl almost fainted. You realised that they changed the song lyrics a little bit and you cried once you knew what they said.
"Jc's in love with you and all your little things." Trevor and Ricky finished. Jc put you down and kissed you passionately and picked up the small box you had dropped. He handed it to you and you finished opening it while Ricky and Trevor left the room. You opened the small box and pulled out a bow that he knew you wanted cause you pressed your face to the glass at the mall.
"You remembered that I loved this bow!" You exclaimed.
"Yea when you went into the pink store I ran back to get it for you." Jc explained.
"I love it! Thank you so much." You gave him a hug and put the bow in your hair. At the end of the night you edited his video from earlier and laughed your heads of when you scared Jc.
Kian: Since you and Kian both were very lazy you didn't wake up till like 10 in the morning. You got dressed into a cream blouse, pink galaxy leggings, and white converse. You filmed a video before you went out to eat breakfast. After breakfast you drove a couple hours to get to his parents house. You got there when everybody was getting there. His mom gave both of you huge hug when you came over to her.
"Hi mom can I do a video with all the cousins?" Kian asked grinning.
"Yea I don't care." His mom replied. Kian grabbed the paper plates and whipped cream. Then he yelled at the top of his lungs,
"All cousins to the backyard! Bring chairs!" You ended up doing a sibling tag thing, but it was called the cousin tag instead. By the end of the video you were covered in whipped cream, but you had changed into leggings and one of Kian's old sweatshirts, so you put back on the clothes you had on earlier. You opened presents and got a special one from Kian who had disappeared for a couple minutes to "go get something" or whatever. He came out and told you that he needed to take you out to share his Christmas present. You had to put on a blindfold so that you couldn't see where you were going. So you got in his car and he took you to the place where you had your first date. The arcade. You haven't been there since they took away your favorite game. You immediately ran to where that game had been and there it was. It had a note on it that said,
"Merry Christmas baby! I know how much you love this game, so I decided to get it back for you. Love, Kian." You almost started crying, you were so happy. Kian took one look at your face and wrapped you in his arms. After you calmed down and beat your high score on the game, Kian pulled you away and whispered in your ear,
"Let's go I need to take you somewhere else for your Christmas surprise." You left and he put the blindfold on you again and told you not to look until he told you to. When he finally told you to take off the blindfold you hugged him before getting out of the car. You walked onto the restaurant that you had your first date at.
"Reservations for Lawley." Kian said to the lady at the counter.
"Right this way sir." She led you to the same table that you had on your first date. It looked the same as it had that day. Right after you had sat down the waiter came over with the same drinks and food as you had ordered before. You found another note on the table right under your cup.
"This is the end of the surprise, but this is my Christmas present to you. I love you so much, so I decided to make up al, the love to you by giving you all that you want."
"I wish that I could give you everything you want and more." Kian said looking directly in your eyes. You started tearing up. After dinner you went back to his house and everybody was gone, but his parents. His mom was gushing over how much of a gentleman he was and how much he loves you until, Kian started getting mad and went into his room to watch a movie. You joined him later and that's all you did during the night.