Aaron: How he proposes

Before I start this I just want to say that since I'm writing this series I have prepared for this. What I mean is that I have watched a ton of proposal videos. I am really a very emotional person, but none of these have made me cry. So I will let you know if I do, here's your imagine:) Also thanks for all the support and the reads it means a lot!!
He asked your local hospital to help him face an injury, so he could freak you out and then propose.

"Y/N, Aaron broke his leg and Matt had to take him to the hospital!" Caroline, Matts fiancé said rushing you to the car. (If you want to check out how Matt proposes go back a chapter!)
You arrived at the door to his room, burst through it and ran to Aaron's side.

"Hi babe." He said trying his hardest to sound in pain.

"Hi bud, how's the leg?" You asked gripping his arm.

"What? Oh that. It hurst and stuff." He said running his hand through your hair. That when you noticed all the people in the room.

"I got you flowers." Aaron said pulling you back to him.

"Babe, you didn't need to." You said watching him pull your favorite flowers out from under the blanket. You took them and then walked over to your mom, tearing up from his sweetness and the fact that he was hurt. He took this time to get out of the bed pulling off the cast as he went.

"Ahh, I hate you." You yelled at him. He smiled.

"We both know that's not true." He said making you blush.

"Yeah but..." You were interrupted when he started talking again.

"I've been in love with you since the first day I saw you." He said pulling something out of his pocket. He made a scene of dropping to his knee.

"Will you marry me?" He asked popping open the box while you nodded.

"Yes." You breathed feeling the metal slide onto your finger, Aaron standing agin and then his arms around your waist in a hug. You hugged him back burying your face in his chest because you were crying. He pulled it up. You looked at his face and cried even harder. He wiped away your tears with his thumbs and then brought his lips down to meet yours.