Chapter Twenty One

Her mom opened up the card and read it. She looked at us and then looked back at the card. She looked at Hayley as if she started to cry. Hayley had tears in her eyes. "Oh, Hayley.." her mom said sadly. "I'm so sorry, mom." Her mom gestured her to come to her. Her mom hugged her tight and told her that she loved her. "We will love this child and support you through everything." Her dad started to cry. Hayley got back up from hugging her mom to finish what she was saying. "I know this isn't the best timing, but being a mom is my biggest goal in life. That is one of the reasons Allie and Tanner offered to let me stay with them. They knew before anyone and Allie has offered to help me while I'm in college." Her mom looked at me and said thank you. I told her that we would be happy to have her at the house.

We finished talking with her parents and we went back upstairs to her room. I helped her pack up what she needed while she was gone and helped put them into moving boxes. We finished putting everything away by 11 pm. She was ready to leave, so we went downstairs to tell her parents that we were about to leave. She said goodbye to her parents and we got into the car. She looked back at the house that she grew up in and watched it disappear. It took us awhile to get back to the house. When we got home, I immediately went up to the nursery to put the baby to sleep. I helped Hayley and Tanner move her boxes inside into her new room. After we finished, Tanner and I got into a warm bath to relax with each other. I ended up feeling really tired, so Tanner just laid there with me. When I fell asleep, Tanner picked me up and dried me off. He put one of his t-shirts on me and put me to bed. He crawled into bed beside me and wrapped his arms around me.

I can remember my dream that I had and it felt so real. I was in the emergency room being rushed into labor. I was so happy. Tanner was beside me holding my hand while I was pushing to bring our child into the world. I kept pushing and finally, a healthy baby boy was part of our new family. We were overjoyed, but I woke up. Tanner had been trying to wake me up the whole time. I woke up to find my eyes full of tears and Tanner said that I had been crying the entire time. He asked me if I was okay, but I wasn't. I told him what my dream was about and he just held me in his arms. I told him that I wanted to try again. Third times a charm right? He told me that he would be more than happy to try for another baby. He knew that's what I wanted. He looked at me and started kissing me.

Tanner had grabbed me and started kissing me harder and harder. I rolled over on top of him and started kissing him back. He grabbed my thighs and squeezed them. He started to pull me closer to him. He took the shirt I had on off of me and pulled me close. He started kissing me all over and I loved it. He looked at me and said let's do this. He rolled me back over and got on top of me. He stuck it in me and thrusted inside me. It felt as good as the first time we had made love. He looked into my eyes and told me he loved me and kissed me. I wrapped me legs around his waist. I dug my nails into his back to let him know how good it felt. He was going slow to make sure we could enjoy this moment. He started to build up speed and thrust faster and faster. He told me that he was coming and I told him to keep going. He came and I still had my legs wrapped around him. I told him to not stop to keep thrusting. He kept going until we were both completely finished. I laid my head on his chest and we both fell asleep.