Untitled Part 10

After the battle of the bridge. Zabuza and Haku decided to stick around for awhile. So they went to the Inn to stay until the Konoha Ninja left. While making periodical trips over to hang out (Aka drink in Zabuza's case.) In that time Naruto made an... interesting discovery.

He had been walking around the town when he bumped into Haku. (Literally) The two spoke for a little. Then Haku told Naruto they were on their way over to Tazuna's house.

"Let's go together then!" Naruto yelled.

The two had walked for a little while longer. When they bumped into Sakura and Sai. (Small town)

"Oh! Hey, Haku. Hey, Naruto. What's up?" (Sakura)

"Hey, Sakura-chan! We're heading to Tazuna's house." (Naruto)

"Mind if we come with you?" (Sakura)

"Not at all, Sakura-San." (Haku)

"Thanks. Sai don't be rude! Say hello." Sakura scolded Sai.

"Hello, Dickless. Hello, Flat-Ches-" *POW!* Sakura and Naruto watched as Haku stomped past Sai's unconscious body. The two glanced at each other then back at Sai.

"I thought only you did that, Sakura-Chan."

*Hmph* "He got what he deserved. Insulting a woman's body, like that."

"...Wasn't Haku a guy though?"

"Naruto, I say this not to be mean. But, Are you stupid or something?"

"No?"

"Then, why would you think Haku was a guy?"

"That's what he told me?" Naruto said while scratching his head.

*Sigh* "Nevermind, Naruto. Just know that Haku's isn't a guy."

"How can you tell?"

"I've seen the bandages she uses to cover her breasts."

"Oh...OH! Wow."

"Naruto, Are you fantasizing about Haku's breasts right now?"

"No! Of course not!"

"... Okay!" She chirped. Then she bent down to grab Sai's ankle and began dragging him towards Tazuna's house.

"I'd hate to have to tell Hinata that she has some competition." She mumbled.

"What was that, Sakura-Chan?"

"Nothing! Don't worry about it, Naruto."

The two (Three) walked down the road until Tazuna's house came into sight. Yugao, Kakashi, Zabuza, and Haku were standing around the front door, talking.

"Hey, Yugao-Sensei! We're back!" (Naruto)

"Oh, Good. Then we can leave now." (Yugao)

"Huh? But the mission isn't finished yet." (Naruto)

"That's what I was just discussing with Kakashi. We are heading back to the Village first. He and team seven will stay to complete the mission." (Yugao)

"But, why now?" (Naruto)

"That would be because of us, kid." (Zabuza)

"Huh?" What do you mean, Zabuza?" (Naruto)

"I asked Yugao if you two would be willing to escort us to Konoha. She agreed under the condition that we go see your Hokage immediately." (Zabuza)

"Why are you going to Konoha?" (Naruto)

"Is there a problem with us going to Konoha, Naruto-San?" (Haku)

"No! No! Of course not. I'm just worried is all. You are Ninja from another village, after all." (Naruto)