Untitled Part 14

"I'm sure this is where Jiji said he would be..." Naruto was walking around the hot springs wall looking for some guy called Jiraiya. Hiruzen had told Naruto earlier that morning, that it was time to learn to control the Kyuubi's Chakra, so was sent to find this Jiraiya guy.

*Perverted giggle* "Hmm?" Naruto heard something from above him. Looking up, he saw a large white haired man crouching on a tree branch.

"Oh, you naughty girls~." *Giggle*

"Umm, excuse me?"

"Not now boy, can't you see I'm busy?" The man was writing in a small note book.

"What're you doing up there?"

"I'm researching, now go away!"

"Huh? What're you researching?"

"Tree bark! Why does it matter!?"

*Quiet murmurs* Naruto looked at the wall, then back at the man.

"He's peeping on the women in the hot springs." Naruto realized.

Getting a smirk on his face, Naruto walked away. A few seconds later, a blonde haired woman in an orange jumpsuit walked into the hot springs.

"Thought that brat would never leave... Now, where were we ladies~" looking over the hot spring wall, he saw a woman walk over to one of the women inside and point in his direction.

The woman looked and upon see Jiraiya, she screamed.

"Peeper!" That drew the attention of the Kunoichi inside.

"Oh, that's not good. But those bouncing breasts~" The Kunoichi caught Jiraiya before he could run and pummeled him into the ground.

*Groan* Naruto (Now back in his male form.) was crouched in front of Jiraiya.

"I'm guessing, you're the guy Jiji sent me to find." Jiraiya glared up at the blond.

"Who... are...you?"

"Naruto Uzumaki, Genin, soon to be Chunin, and I really dislike perverts. Nice to meet you."

"I take it that's why you ratted me out, To stop me from researching?" Jiraiya asked while standing back up.

"No, I ratted you out because it was funny. If I actually wanted to stop you, I would've done it myself."

"Oh ho~ The brat thinks he's tough." Jiraiya smirked down at Naruto.

"No, I just know I could've stopped you if I wanted to."

"Oh, Do tell. I'm just dying to hear how a brat like you could've stopped me." Naruto returned Jiraiya's smirk.

"Like this~" Suddenly, Jiraiya was no longer looking at a blond in a jump suit. Instead, he was looking at the sky and clouds above.

"Huh!?" Jiraiya quickly looked around and discovered that he was actually IN the sky... Right over the woman's hot spring.

*Splash* Jiraiya landed in the hot springs water and floated face down for a moment before standing up.

"So, You didn't get enough earlier. HUH!?" Naruto heard the women commence the beat down, so he sat down under the tree to wait.

*Jiraiya screams* The smirk on Naruto's face got even larger.

About ten minutes passed before Jiraiya was thrown back over the wall and slid to a stop in front of Naruto.

"Having fun?"

"I...Hate...You...Brat."

"That's nice, so anyways *Naruto stands up* Jiji wants to see us."