What If He Stay?

note: This is a work of fiction and is based to the hit Turkish series Sen Cal Kapimi.

I haven't been in the mood lately.. it has been a very emotional week.  i have deleted quite a few drafts just to get the right plot to stick.. have a good read... 

WARNING!!!!  MATURED CONTENT! again, MATURED CONTENT!!!!

"Love isn't something you toy with."

============================================================================

"I sure want to spend a lifetime with you..........."

Serkan looks down at Selin, she was smiling. Then Serkan looks at the person standing at the other end of the table, smiles wide and said.

"Eda Yildiz......."

Eds smiles and walks towards Serkan and kissed him. Everyone gasp in surprise, Engin and Pyril clapping, Ceren and Melo are jumping for joy, Ferit smiling. Everyone was happy. Except for Deniz, who looks like all the blood in his body has drained, and Selin who looks stunned. Her face pale and eyes wide open. As the cheering subside, Serkan and Eda breath each other catching there breath after that passionate kiss, enjoying the warmth of each other's arms.

Serkan cleared his throat, kiss Eda on the forehead and wrapped his left arm around her waist while Eda cling her right arm on Serkan's shoulder. Both of them look at Selin and Deniz, both glued in place. Serkan started by saying.

"I can't believe you've done what you did Selin. How could you?" he waited for her to say something.

"You have been one of the people I trust, even after we decided we cannot be together anymore. I almost lost Eda because of you." He looks at the man standing behind her. "And you, I don't know what relationship you have with Selin, but heck, you better explain this to me." Serkan throws printed pictures of Selin and Deniz on the table.

Both Deniz and Selin stared at the photos blankly. "Deniz!?" Eda speaks. "Eda, please, this is nothing." He moved towards Eda, but Serkan immediately told him to stop.

"Melo told me something this morning. She overheard you two talking over the phone. You team up to separate me and Serkan." She looks at the both of them. "You knew, every time he remembers something, you made sure to stop it. He could've remembered everything months ago, but you made sure that won't happen." Eda took a step towards Selin, Serkan grabbing her by the elbow. Selin looked up with piercing eyes. "I love him; I've loved him my whole life." Selin said. "You love him, but you chose to hide the truth from him. You even made sure he'd hate me. What kind of love is that Selin huh?"

"And you, I know what you did. You applied for a real wedding. I know. Serkan called them. I've always treated you like a brother. You were one of my oldest friends Deniz. How could you even do this to me? I can't believe I trusted you."

"Eda, let me explain. I'm sorry. I got caught in the moment. I've always loved you. I was hopeless, I knew you would never love me like you love him."

"I don't want to see you again Deniz." Eda hugged Serkan as Deniz tries to grab her arm. Serkan quickly turn Eda away from him, caught his collar and gave a beating on the face. Deniz fell on the tiled floor and was unconscious for a few minutes. Eda got her arm around Serkan to stop him from giving the other man another blow. Selin stood up and started walking towards the door. "Selin!" Serkan's baritone voice was heard in the whole office. "Serkan? What do you want? You already have your Eda. I'll make sure to give you back the 5% you gave." She said. "I need you to apologize to Eda." Serkan said. Eda stood beside him. Melo, Ceren and Leila waiting for Selin to say something.