What If She Finds Out!?

This is a work of fiction and is based on the Turkish hit series Sen Cal Kapimi. We'll slowly be transitioning into the heavy stuff. 

But still... 

WARNING!!!!!! MATURE CONTENT!!!! R-18.. 

brace yourself... 

"I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I'm with you."   

==============================================================================

The next few weeks have been the best. After Serkan's proposal, he had been extra attentive and loving. Eda just finished her exams and was getting ready for a special dinner arranged by Serkan. The last week end they got on a train and visit Verona and Como. It has been one of the best weekends so far.

They haven't announced the engagement to everyone yet, only Engin and Pyril know.

As much as Eda wants to tell Melo, she can't. Melo have this tendency of telling secrets when she's very happy. So, she can't know for now.

She was finishing up with her make up when Serkan entered the room.

"Ready my love?"

"Yes, where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise. Come on, the car is waiting."

They went down the stairs and outside waiting was limousine.

"Serkan, there's no need."

"Eda, I want to be with you tonight. I want to see the city with you. You've said it before, we need to appreciate beauty and tonight, I'm all yours."

She let him lead the way to the waiting car.

"Where are we going?"

"We will be having dinner first. I know you have been in a lot of stress with school lately."

"Make sure, the food is good. I haven't had a proper meal today." She giggled.

She had a heavy breakfast that morning, and skipped lunch and had a bite of sandwich after class.

They passed by her university on the way and fifteen minutes later, the car was pulling over the entrance of Rome Rose Garden. Eda couldn't contain her excitement she gave Serkan a sweet kiss on the cheek and a tight hug.

"I've been looking forward to visit this place since I got here." she grab her clutch and got out of the car.

It was still bright out so they went for a walk around the garden to see the different variety of rose they have. One of the guide say, they have about 1200 species of botanical roses old and new, coming from every corner of the planet.

Eda was grinning like a preschooler as they walk around. Serkan, need not to say a thing. He was please with himself. Eda had always been clear of how she loves flowers, roses are closest to her heart because of her mom. He was lucky he knew the manager or he'll never be able to pull this off.

It was almost sundown when Eda finally got filled with sight of beautiful different colored flowers. From her own words "It was like an explosion of colors." Good thing they got there before dark.

Serkan was busy with his phone when Eda suddenly hugged him from behind.

"Thank you for this wonderful surprise, but I'm hungry. Let's go get dinner?" he smiles and turn to face her, arms around her waist.

"Glad you liked it. Let's go." He held her hand. To her surprise they were heading even further inside the garden. It was almost dark now. She started to see some warm fairy light ahead but didn't mind it.