ɛռȶʀʏ ʄօʊʀ

Hunter kept true to his word this time!
We met up at the Library earlier today.
— — —
you draw the spell circle again.
— — —
"Hunter!" You jumped up, wrapping your arms around him from behind.

He flinched a little, his breath evened out quickly and he laughed. "Hey Y/n." He turned in his seat.

"Here ya go!" You pull his cloak out of your bag and hand it to him.

He takes it back and pulls something from his own bag. "Also this one," He laughed a little. It was your blanket. "there were some grass stains so i washed it for you."

You stood there a little stunned. "Oh, thanks," You smile and sit next to him. You drew a circle in the air and it folded itself neatly enough so you could stuff it into your bag. "what're we doing today?" you ask, facing towards him now.

"uh, i was trying to find something on palisman.. the book i already have aren't helpful.." Be glared down at the pages.

"Alright, let's look through a few shelves then!" You grab his forearm and drag him up.

He grunts as his side hits the chair, "Hey! careful!"

You didn't know where you were trying to go, where would there be anything on palisman? You make a stop at the crystal balls.

"Crystal balls!! quick search and we can look around." You smile proudly.

"right.. i forgot about these.." Hunter laughed a bit. He placed his hands on the cold smooth surface, and began to type.
— — —
The spell ends.
— — —
there wasn't much today.. we just hung out in the library. We did eventually find a book that Hunter decided would suffice for his secret research.

He's so dorky. I love him

You stop. "wait what- no.." You quickly scribble over the last sentence with your pen, and close the book. very much red in the face.