Chapter 1 : We Meet Again

It was summer break. 2 days before school. It was a cold, dark night, with winds at a breeze. My adrenaline high and me looking out ahead of me, people cheering and grooving to the beat. Then we all started the series of flips and stunts. At the end we landed in a pyramid with me at the top standing tall and proud. Not in fear of falling. After the game, my friends and I, Keysha and Ni-Ni, drove to get something to eat. I've been thinking about food all night. We stopped at Sonics getting me and Destinee a medium fry and Oreo shake. After paying for the food we drove to my house. Keysha and Ni-NI love spending the night over my house. My mom felt like we needed the extra space, so we got 4 suites in our Miami, Florida mansion.

"Mom, Destinee. I'm home" I screamed, entering a room with a diamond chandelier and nice furniture across from the fireplace with a 42" Plasma HD TV above it.

I walked up the stairs to see my lovely daughter crawl to me.

“Thanks for watching her again mom." picking Destinee up and sitting $30 on her night stand.

Whenever I have games or business to handle, I ask my mom to watch Destinee for me. I pay her like I pay the weekday daycare company.

“Hi Ms. Starr." Keysha and Ni-Ni say in unison.

“Hi ladies, enjoy your stay. Everything is packed in the fridge downstairs."

Mom doesn't mind them coming over because she knows I pay for the stuff they eat up." Thanks, Goodnight."

We all walk off into the separate suites. It was late so they got ready for bed.

I walked to my decorated door that said "Shanice" on it. I opened it to find Nicole, my 12-year-old sister, asleep on my bed. She was watching Vampire Diaries and Secret Circle. She does this every time I have a game to cheer for. I also saw Jewel, my husky puppy, lying down on her doggie bed. So I put Destinee in her play been and woke Nicole up. I usually let her sleep in here, so I just told her to put on her pajamas and come get her food. I fed Jewel and played with her a little and put Potty Pads in the other walk-in closet I don't use. I turned my lamp on and charged my Samsung Galaxy 3.

I've been on it a lot texting Shakim today. I took my Tiffany diamond "Shanice" necklace and earrings off and sat them in my jewelry box in my closet. When Nicole came back in room and I had my light blue silk pajamas and towel ready to take my shower. I had Nicole watched Destinee and play with Jewel while I was in the shower. She loved playing with Jewel. Once I got out, Nicole and I enjoyed our Oreo shakes and watched TV. After we ate Nicole went to sleep, I fed Destinee and put her in her onsie one and put her in her crib. Around 11:30 that's when I dozed off.

Next Morning, I woke up around 10'O Clock, Nicole was still sleep. Jewel was in the closet playing with her chew toys. I went in the closet, picked up the potty pads and threw them away. I then put down new ones and fixed her food. After that, I grabbed my phone and Destinee and walked down the stairs. Sometimes Jewel would follow me down stairs. But she was eating. She'll come down later. That's when I spotted Keysha and Ni-Ni eating poptarts and watching music videos.

"Let me know when yall ready to go home. I gotta take Nicole school shopping and get Destinee pictures taken." I was the only one with a car out of me and my friends.

“We’ll go home after you go shopping."

They really don't like going home.

After I fed Destinee, I ate a bowl of cheerios and went upstairs to get ready. I sat Destinee in her play pen and woke Nicole for her to get ready. After Nicole ate and got ready I had her to play with Destinee and watch Jewel while I took my shower. I still had to wash and curl my long silky black hair. I had dyed my ends bluish green. Took me about 15 minutes in the shower. I wrapped myself with the towel and walked to my closet to get my: