Chapter 2 : Another Prego

As I woke up it was 6:30 in the morning. I walked around the big house, looking into Nicole's room seeing that she was still sleep. I went ahead and took my shower before Destinee could wake up. I curled my hair and put on my:

- Dereon Jeans

- Black V-Cut Top

-Black Dereon Fur Jacket

- Black Dereon Heels

My closet is filled with Dereon clothes. After I got dress it was 7:00. I woke Nicole up and told her to get ready. As I was getting Destinee ready for daycare, my phone started to ring. It was Marquise. I grapped the phone quick, tripping over Destinee's play pen.

"Hello?" I answered, getting Destinee's diaper bag ready.

"Hi Niecee" 

"Wassup" I reply, walking down to the stairs to fix Jewels food and pack Nicole some snack.

Nothing really, I' found out I'll be to to Blue Creek High." He said sounding really excited, "Oh and Trent wanted to thank you for his birthday presents v\before he went to school this morning."

Blue Creek High was the same school I was going to. Now we'll be at the same school. After Trent gave me his thank you's, Nicole ran down stairs ready to eat her pop tart I toasted for her. I ran outside to warm the car up and put the diaper bag, my school tote bag, and Nicole's book bag in the car.

With me rushing, I didn't even recognize that Mom wasn't home yet. I told myself to call her when I get on the road. Nicole grabbed her snacks and ran to the car. I grabbed Destinee and locked the door behind me. We left the house at 7:45. Nicole's school was only 20 minutes from the house. 

"You ready for your first day of school Nikki." I asked turning the corner of her school. She looked nervous. She was just started middle school.

"A little, I just hope not all my friends changed schools." She said grabbing her bag out the floor board. I pulled up in front of the school doors.  She hope out with a smile on her face. "Good luck Nicole, and have fun." I said driving off, heading to the day care which was across the street from Blue Creek High.

I pulled out my phone and called my mom. The phone rang 3 times then she answered.

"Hello" she answered, sounding tired.

"Hey Ma, I was just checking on your since you weren't home when I left."  I said worried as I pulled up at the day care.

"I'm fine dear, just real bad traffic,but I'm headed home now." She said frustrated.

"Alright Ma. Text me to let me know when you get home. I'm dropping Destinee off now." turning around to see that she fell alseep. I unbuckle her andpull her out of thecarseat and head inside to sign in.

"Alright dear, love you."

"Love you to ma" I said haning up.

I hannded Destinee to Jasmine, one of the ladies that work there, and handed her her diaper bag. I pulled out of the daycare and headed across the street to the school.

By the time I park and get in the school it is 8:30 and the bell had just rang for us to head to 1st period.

I head to my locker and I see Keysha and Ni-Ni opening their locker. We had got our lockers at the same time, so they were close by each other.I told  them about how I met Marquise and how I saw Shakim and Chandra hugged up at the movies. As I finished the story I shut my locker and I feel a pair of hands covering my eyes.Keysha and Ni-Ni started laughing. Thinking it was Shakim, I turned around so quick. Before I could throw a fist, I saw it was Marquise, and I stooped the punch.