Chapter 6 : Drama Free Night

"Happy Birthday!!" Alexis and Shawn greeting me as I walk in school with with my high-waist ripped jeans, baby blue top, and my blue four-inch wedges.My hair was curled all to one side.

"Thanks you guys" I respond, giving Alexis a hug and accepting her $4 and Shawn's $5. She then pulled a bag from behind her back. It was some perfume, a card and a little cheer bear. I felt special.

I pinned the money to my shirt and we headed to my locker. They have been helping me plan my birthday for 2 months now. We already knew what we were gonna do. I grabbed my binder and textbooks and closed my locker. 

Marquise had came up and almost made me drop my books. He kissed me and grabbes some of my books and we headed to class. "Happy Birthday bae" he said as all four of us walked to our class. I was so glad we had the same classes, at least moat of them were the same. "Thanks love." kissing him on the cheek. 

We passed Chandra and Shakim walking together. She was getting big and she was only 4 months I think.  We entered class, meeting Essence and Destiny. First period and thrid period was the only two class they had with us, so we really didnt see them often.

"Happy Birthday Niecee" they said handing me and gift bag with a earring with pom-poms on them and a necklace that said "cheer". All my friends knew how much I loved to cheer.

By lunch time I had $35 and 4 gift bags. I had alot of friends. Most of them were either on cheer team or dance team or Ive known them since middle school. When we got to lunch Alexis, Shawn, Marquise, and I had our on little table party. They had brought me some cupcakes for my birthday. I loved my friends, they were making me feel special. As we waited for Shawn and Marquise to get back with our sodas, me and Alexis just talked about what we were doing tomorrow for my birthday since tomorrow is Saturday.

As we got through planning all of that I saw something go across my face and around my neck, like a necklace. Shawn and Alexis just started smiling. I looked at it through my phone. It was a necklace that had a "M" it. It was gorgeous.

"Oh my gosh Marquise, I love it. Its amazing. I love you!" I exclaimed then kissed him. This is just coming to be the best birthday ever. "I love you too" hugging me real tight.

I was so ready to go home. I was glad I didnt have cheer practice today. I had picked Destinee and Nicole up and headed straight home and took a short nap. I was so sleepy and my feet was sore. When I woke up it was $20 on my nightstand, a birthday card from mom and a box.  There was also a note.

"Happy Birthday Niecee! I want you to enjoy your birthday weekend I have taken the weekend off and I have taken Nicole and Destinee out so you can enjoy your weekend. love you and enjoy your birthday present!"

I got super excited when I read the note. I got up and opened my present. I pulled out this beautiful dress black that had the shoulders cut out. It was note that came in thw box. "This dress will go great with your black wedges with the spikes on them. Enjoy"

I loved my mom she had good style. It was only 6:00 when i checked my messages. I had 5 messages. One was from Marquise "Happy Birthday again bae . Get dress and be ready by 9. I will be there exactly at that time to pick you up. Love you "

Then another message from Alexis "Marquise told me to text to and tell  to be ready by 9. Cant tell you where you going but get dressed and Shawn and I are gonna meet yall there." There other messages were from friends giving me birthday wishes.

I didnt hesitate to try and figure out what i was gonna wear. It was already picked out. I took my shower, made sure I shaved, and recurled my hair. By the time i got dressed it was 8:50. I put on my make up, my necklace Marquise gave me and put my wedges on. Grabbed my phone, my purse, and headed down stairs.

As I got to the front door, the door bell rang. I open the door to see my Marquise and a limo in my drive way. "Your chariott awaits" Marquise said as he gave me a hug. I was feeling like the luckiest girl on Earth. I lock the door and hop in the limo to see Alexis and Shawn inside.

"Oh my gosh you guys this is amazing!" I said giving Alexis and big hug as if I didnt see her this morning.

"You look gorgeous" Marquise said as the limo drove off.

"Thanks" I say scooting closer to him. He smelled so good.  "So are yall gonna tell me were we going" anxious to know.

"You'll see" Shawn said smirking, which made Alexis and Marquise smirk too.

We spent about 1hr in the limo before we stopped. We all got out and I noticed we were in front of a large building with alot of screaming girls about my age or younger. As we entered Marquise and Shawn had handed the door person 4 tickets.

I then noticed we were at August Alsina, Beyonce, Diggy, and Ciara's concert. I screamed and kissed Marquise, thanking him. 

When the concert started we danced, had some fun, and toward the end, Alexis had gave me a back stage pass and she had one also. The guys stayed in the front waiting for us. We had taken picture with August, Beyonce, Diggy and Ciara all at one time and then gave us autographs. 

We left and went to some italian restaurant. Thats when I actually saw Alexis's dress. It was also black but it had the back out. My girl was looking gorgeous. We ate then the limo driver dropped me and Marquise off at my house. Alexis knew what was up so she started smiling and gave me a hug.

When I got up stairs. Marquise was sitting on my bed. Once i sat down i began to take my shoes and jewelry off. Before I could get up to out my jewelry away. Marquise started kissing me like he has never done before. Before I knew it we were under the covers with nothing on. "Best Birthday Ever!"