Chapter 4 : In Love Again

As the week week went by, Marquise and I had been hanging out alot now.It was the weekend so I had to go out somewhere, but first I needed to get this project over with for literature. Since it was Saturday, Marquise, Alexis, Essence, and Destiny had came over to put the the project together. Mom was at work and Nicole was at Jayla's house. All 5 of us was up in my room with Destinee sleep in the play pen. "Honestly I would've beat that hoe down when she said that." Alexis said as she started to write on the poster board. "Yes girl, no sympathy for that pregnant hoe" everybody laughed at what Essence said. " Like she knew that was your man. and she wanted to be to be ignorant." Essense finished her statement. I loved these girls, they known me since even before Marquise and I dated, basically since 9th grade. So they felt what i was going through and how Marquise and I felt towards each other.  "Damn yall. So anyways, are you gonna type your portion in the powerpoint or talk about this bullshit" Marquise said, changing the subject because he saw how my face was changing.

It was only 1:00 in the afternoon, when we all had the finished product and Destinee was still asleep. We were trying to make plans to go to six flags but first I had to find a babysitter to watch Destinee.

As  I was figuring that out, Essence, Destiny, and Marquise had left to get ready for 6 flags. As I got ready to make some calls, my phone began to ring. It was Shakim. "Hello" answering the phone with an attitude . "I wanna see my daughter can I come get her?" I do need a babysitter and i wouldnt have to pay him. Then again I dont want her around all his drama and stuff he got going on . "Sure I'll start getting her ready. "

Time had went by and Shakim had came and got Destinee. I didnt have time to talk to him so I walked out there with Destinee on my hip and her diaper bag on my shoulder.

"Are you going to let me explain." Skakim said as I strap Destinee in her carseat.

"Why should I? You could have explained to me before you did what you did. " saying as I walked towards the door of my house.

"If you would've answered my calls or text, I couldve explained it to you"  he got in the car and drove off.

I walked up to my room to finished getting ready. After I put on my bathing suit i recieved a text from Marquise saying he was outside. I replied for him to come up .  I heard him and Trent come in. I guess Trent stayed downstairs because i heard the tv cut on and saw Marquuse coming in my room.

I began to my shorts on over my bathing suit. Marquise just sat on my bed,  stared at me and licked his lips. He got up slowly and shut the door. I was looking at my self in the mirror trying to fix my hair.  I then saw Marquise come behind me and started kissing my neck. It made me feel like I was in 10th grade again. It brought memories.

I turned around and we started tounge kissing. Man oh man this boy knew what he was doing. As we moved towards the bed my phone was ringing; It was Alexis.

" Are you ready girl. Instead of Six Flags we going to  the fair?".

"Uh y-yeah im ready we on our way now." hanging up and walking down stairs.

Me, Marquise and Trent left the house and made it to the fair. Once we arrived Marquise had bought Trent a wristband so he wouldnt have to spend tickets on all the rides. We both met up with Alexis, Destiny,and Essence and contiued our way.

Alexis and I walked together eating cotton candy as I explained what had just happened between me and Marquise.

"Girl!!, so do yall go out now or was it just a kiss?" sounding all excited.

"I dont know Lexis. I know I liked it though" smiling real hard. I could tell lexis anything. and I knew she has my back no matter what.

We all got on a couple rides and played some carnival games. Marquise had won me a couplenof things and so did I. Before we knew it we were walking around the fair hand in hand. The last ride we got on was the fairis wheel. We got in and just went in a circle.

"You know I love you right Niecee" Marquise said looking me in my eyes.

"I know you do and I love you too" i replied just leaning on his shoulder as we held hands.I looked up at him then we kissed. It was so beautiful outside. Through the rest of the ride I just leaned on his shoulder and we held hands.

It started to get late after a while, especially for Trent; he was falling asleep when he and Marquise got in the car. We all were supposed to go out to eat afterwards but since Trent was tired Marquise had went home and so did I. Plus I had to get home so Shakim could drop Destinee off.

It was only like a 30 minute drive to my house from the fair. I made it home and Shakim had dropped Destinee off. My was sleep when I got home. I went straight to the kitchen, got a poptart and a soda and headed to my room.

Since Destinee was sleep I just put her in the bed and changed into my pajamas. I checked my phone as I hopped in my bed,getting under my satin sheets. Nicole had texted me 10 minutes ago wanting me to bring her some school clothes tomorrow since ahe wanted to spend the school night over there.  I also checked my instagram. I forgot Marquise and I had taken pictures. He posted a picture of us walking hand in hand. I remember Alexis and Essence taking a picture from his phone and mine. The caption had said "Love of my life and my queen can never be replaced. have had ups and down but I still love her. Good nite @Queen_Niecee" The caption made me smile so much. The picture it self had 40+ likes.

We talked on the phone for a good 3 hours. We hung and then I texted Lexis and fell asleep with a smile on my face.