That Should Be Me

Adriana's POV

 We drove away and i was looking at Nathan the whole time while he looked through the window at me.

" Hilary and Drew are going to be gone for a while they went to visit Hilary's parents in Montana." he said.

" Why aren't you with them?" i asked wiping away my tears and looking at him.

" Her parents don't like me so I stayed back. Plus i wanted to help you." he said smiling at me.

" Thanks Brian." i said to him. We pulled up to his house and i carried my stuff to the guest bedroom. I got everything organized. I walked out and saw Brian with a cup of hot chocolate. I sat down on the couch with him.

" So Adriana tell me what is going on? Tom told me most he to ask you what is wrong with you." he said being serious.

" I love him Brian. I love Nathan and he will tell me he loves me then he will go do something that makes me think he doesn't love me like go get Tony pregnant." i said putting my hot chocolate down.

" Come here babygirl." he said opening his arms. I crawl into them and i cuddle into him.

" Listen give it some time. Everything will be okay i promise." he said. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

*Next Day*

I wake up with the sound of my phone going off. Time to go to school. Yahhh...I am still on the couch but Brian had to go to work.

I went into the bedroom and grabbed a pair of worn out jeans and a white tank top with a black zip up hoodie and black jordans. I straightened my blonde hair and clipped my bangs back with a blue butterfly clip. I looked around and remembered i forgot my backpack. WTF! I literally need to go back to the house. I started walking because it wasn't a far walk. I got to the house and knocked on the door.

" Adriana?" said Jay answering the door surprised to see me.

" I just came to get my backpack for school." i said walking in to the house. Vanessa was sitting in the kitchen she shot up and i smilied at her. I gave her a hug and then Max, Liam, and Siva.

" What are you doing here?" said Louis from behind me then picking me up and spinning me around to see him.

" I forgot my backpack need to get it where is everyone else?" i asked.

" Sleeping i mean it's 6:30 in the morning. Hey want to walk to school together?" asked Vanessa i nodded then i walked to my room to get my bag. I slowly opened the door and saw Nathan sleeping there with Tony but they were facing away from each other. I tip toped over to my bag which was literally right next to Nathan on the floor. Could i have not picked a worse spot to put it. I walked over and grabbed.

" Adriana?" he asked shotting up.

" What is she doing here?" asked Tony next.

" I am getting my bag for school that is it." i said walking out the door.

" Ready Vanessa?" i asked putting my bag on my back. She nodded and we started to walk to school. She explained how Tony came in last night way after i left and then stayed the night. We got to school and we went to class. In the middle of the day i got a text from someone.I looked and saw i had a message from Danny.... the one who ditched me at Prom.

Danny: Hey. Sorry about Prom i was stupid and i am sorry i want to tell you in person so how about you, me, Ashley, and Hunter all go to the movies today?

I do feel bad and i need to get some fresh air. Ashley and I are good friends so i told him yes.

Adriana: Let's meet right after school.