Chapter 5:SPARKLING

Our protagonist Hanagaki Takemichi is sleeping soundly In his room, he seems to be in his own Dreamland away from reality. It's 8:45 in the morning. It's weekend;Saturday so it's okay if he overslept but he seems to forgot something when........

Hanagaki!!!!!Takemichi!!!!!!!how long are you planning to sleep you lazy son of mine!!!!. Takemichi's mom shouted at takemichi while pulling takemichi's blanket.

Ugh.? Mom?. Takemichi asked., he wondered if he's still sleeping.

Yes the one and only. She replied bluntly.

Why are you here? Takemichi asked while rubbing his eyes and going to his bathroom to get ready for another day.

What do you mean why? It's Saturday, I came to check your apartment. Why are you oversleeping you're already a grown up be more responsible will you.

Yes mom. Takemichi replied

Good hurry up and get ready, breakfast is already waiting down stairs.

Ok.

Also go to kantou

Kantou? Why?. Takemichi ask. Hes not really fond of kantou since a lot of incidents, conflicts, and problem happend their. For example dranken's death and his last vision about the death of senju.

You forgot? Miss Hanagaki sigh about his sons Carelessness.
Your Aunt Mikona said she will be giving us fresh strawberries from Phillipines.(aunt Mikona is the mother of takemichi's cousin that own a group in his middle school;from his father side). I don't ate strawberries so you can have them, give them to your friends or.... Give them to Hina chan I'm sure she'll love it.

Aunt mention it's a lot so I'mma give some to my friends too.

Do as you like. I'll be leaving take care of yourself especially your grades got it son?! Better grades the easier you can find work in the future okay?👌

Yes mom. Sigh. My work in the future is still the same no matter what timeline a CD seller except that one timeline let's not talk about that. Speaking of timeline Phillipines.. Huh.. It's where Mikey kun died.forgot about that it's already prevented. Gotta focus to the present for the future.

After takemichi finished breakfast he wrote a list of things he need to buy for himself . He decided to go groceries at kantou while his at it.

Here takemichi, these are fresh from Phillipines. It's really tasty_takemichis aunt says handing over 3 baskets full of strawberries to takemichi.

Eeeehhh.3? Aunt this is a lot I cant-

It's fine take it.we still have a alot plus your my nephew you should it a lot. Takemichi's aunt stated.

Aaah yes of course. Thanks auntie i'll be leaving, tell cousin I came by and wanted to say hi.

Sure.

Takemichi bid farewell to his aunt and head to a grocery shop
A little near at the train station so he could go home early.

Let's see what do I still need?~~~takemichi asks himself as he's halfway almost finish his groceries. He checks he's list:
✅shampoo
✅soap
✅water
✅tomatoes
✅coffee
✅sugar
✅eggs
✅soy sauce
🔳ice cream

Okay I'm almost done I just need to grab some ice cream and go home early I might drop the 3 baskets of strawberries 🍓🍓🍓.

Sigh. Let's see.. Ahh there it is... Mint chocolate.

As takemichi was about to head to the fridge in the grocery store with ice cream displays on it a feminine hand reach out the knob before him.

Aaaah, sorry- eeeeeeeehhhh!!!!!!
Takemichi was utterly shock that it made him shout and drop the 3 baskets of strawberries🍓🍓🍓 and freeze after.