Chapter 12:the angle in south

Grandpa sano woke up early as usual as he need to open the dojo. When he got to the living room he kinda furrowed his eyebrows as to why his grandson was sleeping in the living room couch instead of his grandson's room. What's more was their living room was filled with boxes and shopping boxes which he believe that belong to his granddaughter, he didn't bother to question and head to the dojo as he believes he himself was to old to understand youngers. Meanwhile Mikey didn't overslept and wake up early this time, when he headed to the dining room he sees Emma his sister Emma already preparing plates and his grandpa reading a news paper.

Good morning. Mikey greeted the two and take his seat then eat his breakfast quietly.Emma wasn't shock anymore to see her older brother waking up early...maybe because of Senju?. Grandpa sano find that something was wrong so to erased the silence he asked Emma about her day yesterday. Did you have fun yesterday Emma?. He asked.YES!!really fun!!!.Emma who heard the question replied enthusiastic. What did you do?. Grandpa sano continued as he sees his granddaughter smiling happily Answering his question. Well I meet Senju we visited a lot of shop and yeah she spends a lot of money, we also watched a movie it was really nice minus the ending and and we also dined in a fancy restaurant and also bought alot of souvenir. Emma explains her day as grandpa sano smiled at her. Mikey who listened quietly found the answer to his question. So it is Senju. He thought as he tightens his hold to his spoon, grandpa sano who notice this decided to do his grandson a favor.how was she? Grandpa sano asked, the question caught Mikey's attention. Emma understood the situation and answered her grandpa's question more excitedly.

Well she look really beautiful. She's the same height as me now maybe a little taller. Her eyes became more sharp and her eyelashes were really pretty. She still has iconic bun hairstyle and hairclip.she smiles a lot and spends a lot of money. Emma said. It seems she's doing fine. Grandpa sano commented as he take a sip of his cofeee. Emma who still hasn't heard a response from her older brother decided to make him jealous. Yeah!! And she get along with chifuyu well!!!. Emma says a she take a glance at her brother who as expected hardened his face. Emma chuckled a little which didn't get noticed by Mikey who was to preoccupied at the thought of Senju being close to others than himself.(Poor chifuyu got drag at Emma's schemes).grandpa sano who noticed Emma's intention decided to go with the flow and continued to ask even tho he didn't know who is chifuyu.Ooh? How close?. He asked. Well she calls him fuyu.emma answered looking to Mikey. Fuyu? Huh?.mikey who had heard the nickname decided to ignored it, he won't admit it but he wants to meet senju especially after his sister provided him info of how she look now he was more desperate to meet senju. And Thus the so called family breakfast continued brought to you by:grandpa sano and Lady emma roasting the "invincible mikey".

Woah!!!.chifuyu exclaimed.
Yokohama is beautiful. Takemichi commented as he admires the view. Both of them are in Yokohama...wondering why? Well they are finding some clues about Kurokawa Izana, Mikey and Emma's adopted older brother and get him to meet up with mikey sooner as much as possible before kisaki did and they somehow forgot their intention of visiting Yokohama. Oh a ramen shop. Chifuyu said as he points at a ramen shop. A weapon shop...cool!!!. Takemichi said Admiring a shop. Hope they don't sell guns. Chifuyu commented bluntly which made takemichi also look bluntly. Yeah I think we have a problem with guns. Takemichi said. Yeah, was it 2 or 3?.chifuyu asked how many times was he shot in the pressumed future which is now the past. 2 I think but since I've timeleap more than 2 times maybe more?. Takemichi said, the conversation made the two gloomy. Well I'm pretty sure I died getting shot by a gun for who knows how many times. Takemichi said to lighten the mood. Yeah!! Hahhahahahaha!!. Chifuyu started to laughed. Why are you laughing?.... Takemichi can't help but ask. Haha ha sorry haha... It's just that were a VIP by guns.. Hahhahahahaha. Chifuyu answered as he continued laughing. It's my first time being a VIP of all things why guns.hahahah..Takemichi said laughing with chifuyu.