chapter 13

The war had begun.

Battle cries and screams were yelled. Both sides running towards each other, clashing as they meet.

Fighting, killing, and repeating the process. It was total chaos. Everyone was everywhere.

Icelynn shot icicles from her hands second after second, until getting exhausted from the amount of energy. Blood and dirt all overself.

Until someone put a hand on her shoulder, which she almost killed her own father with an icicle. "Hey, hey, same side." Thor said.

"Respectfully, father, but what do you want? We are in a warzone!" Icelynn asked as she kept killing Outriders and aliens.

"Freeze and shatter." Thor suggested.

Freeze and shatter. A little fun killing technique by the duo. Icelynn would encase her enemies in pure, frozen ice and Thor would throw his hammer to get the final kill.

However, it was a power she rarely uses in case of a major realm ending thing happened.

"I haven't done that in over 200 years."

"I know. It'll be okay, I'm right here." Thor calmly reassured.

Icelynn nodded. She used her feeling of rage to have pure ice spit out from her arms. All having the nearby enemies coded in ice.

10... 30... 50 at least were encased in pure ice.

Thor hesitated for good timing, and once he got it, he threw his axe. Shattering the stragglers with his lightning fists.

Freeze and shatter.

≈≈≈≈≈

Icelynn went around the battlefield, helping out her fellow teammates. Whilst fighting, she gets knocked to the ground.

She got swarmed by all sorts of ailens. Easily getting trampled. Then comes two fellow teammates to help her out by kicking their asses.

She got up and saw who it was. Scott! And a woman who had a suit that looked liked his.

"Scott." Icelynn said in relief, hugging him without hesitation.

"Hey, kid." He hugged back with a smile. After pulling away, he gestured to the woman. "This is Hope, my, uh..." He didn't know what to say.

Instead he just moved on, glancing back to Hope. "Hope, this is Icelynn. An Asgardian."

The two woman smiled and greeted each other. Hope looked around, "don't be talking for too long, Scott. Still in a fight, here." She said before leaving.

All Icelynn could do was smirk. Scott turned to look at her, a small expression change. "What?"

"You're in love, am I correct?"

He playfully rolled his eyes, "oh shut up before I start acting like your father."

She crossed her arms, "oh, really?"

Scott chuckled and messed with her hair. "Come on, we've got alien asses to kick."

≈≈≈≈≈

With the fight still contuining on, feeling like hours on end, Icelynn had her opening at the big man.

Seeing Thanos running after T'Challa, who had the gauntlet, Icelynn stood in between. Every bone and muscle were tense, wanting to kill.