Chapter 1: Games

⚠ Warning Mentions of blood ⚠

Third person Pov:

Running, he was always good at it since he was young he could outrun people twice his age, so it made sense now that he can run like he can.

Except now it was different, when he was young he ran from his friends for tag, or for quick races, now he was running for his life.

He was wanted for killing multiple people, including his father and brother.

He's been running and hiding from the cops for a while now, 2 years maybe? He lost count. But he was fine with his life, in fact he loved it. Everyday was like a fun little game, he liked games, he played a game with his dad once. Dad lost the game, and the loser has to get some sort of punishment. Maybe that's why he kept playing, he wanted to know what losing felt like, he wanted to know what finally being caught was like, but for that to happen someone would have to be quicker than him. That's not gonna happen anytime soon.

Right now he's in an abandoned house playing a game he likes to call hide or die. It's like hide and seek but everyone's the seeker and hider at the same time, and when you're found, a blow to the head or a knife in the heart. It was fun for him at least, he always won. Right now there were three officers in the house, each had a gun loaded and ready to shoot at any moment. Two he's seen before but the other one was new, he looked young but not afraid or intimidated by the other cops or the situation he was in. The young cop was around his age but not his height,the young cop was short, he wore the traditional police uniform, his eyes were interesting though, they were a soft violet with moons for pupils, they were beautiful, to say the least.

Killer's Pov

"Killer, where are you~?" One of the cops said which snapped Killer out of his thoughts.

"You! Go to the basement of the house and check it out! And you go upstairs, I'll stay down here." They all did what they were told, the young cop went upstairs, the other went downstairs and the leader stayed on the ground level, with me.

Now was the fun part of the game, the decision, whether to keep being the hider or turn to the seeker.

Seeker seemed fun~

Right now the cop was facing away from me looking for some sort of footprints or clue, he wouldn't though, I was very light on his feet and unlike most, I am a skeleton which is beneficial, no way to lose skin or hair DNA.

Slowly I pulled a marble out of his pocket and threw it at a glass vase, which shattered easily. Immediately the cop snapped around and shot a bullet. It echoed through the entire house.

"Sir?! Did you get him?!" "No, false alarm!" "Why the hell did you shoot then?!" "Something broke! I panicked you dumb fuck!"

The voice arguing with the leader was smaller not squeaky in a stupid way, but smaller, probably the new guy.

The voices stopped, this was my chance. I stood up while gripping my knife in my hand, walked up to him and... stabbed him right in the neck. His blood slowly yet perfectly leaked down the knife to my hand, fuck this was the best part, the screaming that came from the loser, reaching victorious, the blood leaving tingling sensations.

I pulled the knife out of his neck, slowly, trying to make this hurt. I grabbed his mouth and forced it shut. Quickly I turned him around and stabbed him repeatedly in the chest. The blood splattered over me, coating my chest and face. It was perfect~. He lost so he had to pay the consequences. "Sir?! What the fuck happened?! I heard you yell?!" The person that yelled had a more feminine voice, it was the girl that went downstairs. I quickly stood up and went to a dark corner of the room, I was wearing all black so it would be harder to see me. "Holy fuck! What the hell happened?!" She went to the body, the body that looked so still yet still horrified. "What... happened..." Second loser of the day. "Boo..."

Two losers in one game, heh, that's a new one, normally there'd be more. "Guys?!?! What the fuck is happening?! Are you OK?!" The moon eyed cop came upstairs. "Holy shit! What happened?!" Normally I would kill everyone and leave a message through their walkie talkies but I believe this was the moon eyed first 'big' mission, so I left him be. "Okay, Josh has 23 stab wounds to the chest and 1 to the neck. Stacie has 26 stab wounds to the chest, whoever did this was obviously pissed off." Eh one way to describe it, I just wanted to win the game. He grabbed his walkie talkie and said into it: "We got a problem, two officers down, both have the same way of death, multiple stab wounds." "Alright Nightmare, we'll send the forensics over, you can drive back." "Okay I'll go over now." Huh that's his name, Nightmare, I prefer Moon that sounds better. Moon quickly left the scene, not really disturbed by anything.

I waited until I knew Moon was gone but the forensics didn't show up. Behind the house was a forest leading to a cabin that I would stay at sometimes, compared to other places it was clean and had some decent food and bedding, plus no one knew it existed, I checked and it isn't on any maps, so it's safe. But one thing was for sure I would be thinking of Moon for a little while.

Word count: 1004 

The first chapter done, kinda proud kinda not, I hope you enjoyed it! :D