Bonus Chapter

~•Justice Fulfilled the right way•~

Lila was fuming when she returned home after having to get a butt load of work for the fourth time this week. But her first doesn't beat the anger of her mother who was waiting for her at the door and had an envelope in her hand.

"W-What?" Lila asked trying to sound confident. But even she could hear the fear in her tone.

"Don't you 'what?' me missy. Read this. There are two forms in there. Both from different people"

Dear Miss Lila Rossi,

Unfortunately due to recent events that have taken place, you are no longer welcome to work with us. We have received backlash for having a model with such history work for us and we do not want our business to be jeopardised. I'm sure you understand.

Gabriel Agreste.

Lila was gripping onto the letter so hard it was bound to rip any second.

She threw it to the side with a cry of anger and frustration.

Everything. Every damn thing she's done to get to her lavish life and future is now gone. Gine because of that stupid girl who just had to get in the way. She just had to be good. She couldn't be dumb like everyone else and fall under her hand.

Instead, she fell under Marinette's akumatized hand and nearly died in front of the whole country.

She was definitely going to be blacklisted from every modelling industry because of this.

"I suggest you stop your houses and read the other one," said her mother.

Lila huffed and took out the other letter. It was clear that her mother read both before she arrived. She's already been fired from her job. What could be worse?

Miss Rossi,

Karma's a bitch.

Felix.

"What the hell does this mean?"

Lila's mother grabbed her daughter's wrist, "you're about to find out"

Lila was helplessly dragged into the living room and boy was Lila shocked.

In their living room, we're the parents of her old classmates. None of the students was present apart from Marinette and Felix. There were two men and a woman who were dressed in black suits with what looked like files in their hands. Some celebrities were present as well.

Great.

"Lila Rossi. I am sure you're wondering what we're all doing here." Said Amelie, "we called Rosaline beforehand of course and she was more than happy to have us over"

"Mum...what is this about?" Like asked nervously. She gulped at the heavy glares coming from the adults.

"It's obvious Lila. You're getting sued." Rosaline confirmed.

"M-Me?" Lila gasped.

Marinette and Sabine rolled their eyes in sync. Marinette hadn't even planned on doing all this but after a long talk with Felix and her parents, they made her realise that taking justice while akumatized isn't enough. They must take legal action or Lila could do what she did to her to someone else if she isn't stopped.

"Don't act foolishly. You tormented my daughter for so long and the only reason people found out about you and the horrible class and the truth behind your lies is that you got her akumatized. How dare you act a fool in front of us!" Tom boomed.

Sabine placed a hand on his shoulder, indicating for him to calm down even though she was seconds away from pouncing on the Italian and getting rid of that stupid haircut of hers.