'Lost her'

"Correction over dad 'cause instead of remorse he was blaming Neet," Jai corrects me. Soon we all lose ourselves remembering that tragic day.

Three years back:

Siddharth had to go out of town for two weeks, nobody knew why and neither did they bother to know. Their parents who lived separately, in abroad returned. The tragedy started when their reason for arrival was disclosed. Avneet's father had a marriage proposal for her and Siddharth's mother for him. She wasn't getting good vibes from the boy Daksh whom they chose for her so she refused the proposal. But it turned to worse when they started compelling her for marriage. Even her friends except Vaishnavi and Lucky were compelling her. Vaishnavi somewhere knew she loved Siddharth and would never even think of anyone, while Lucky thought it would be wise to keep himself away from her personal matters; moreover he thought she would handle it by herself.

"Avneet you have to marry him," her father said, reclining on the sofa. She knew what was coming. "You cannot force me dad, I am not a puppet," she said, trying to shrug the topic for the time the person whom she was waiting for arrived. He had gone to Malaysia related to his mafia activities, she knew it very well even though he didn't tell her about his secret identity. "But what that poor boy has to get rejected?" Sonia asked.

"I don't get good vibes from that man," her voice held pry to know more about him. That was not the only reason but when asked to him whether he would allow her to handle her business his answer made sure that the boy is not good.

He answered, "I'll not allow her to work," chuckled, "why will she need to work when I'm here to handle her business," smirked.

"It can be an illusion also," Jai objected at Avneet's remark.
"Yes Avu!"
"Daksh is good."
"You should marry him, bestie."
"We all are saying he's good then what's the problem?"
"Avneetay, he'll keep you happy."

"Please!" She pleaded as it was becoming an intolerable situation for her. "If she doesn't want to then why are you all forcing her," Vaishnavi has always supported her. "It's her choice whom to marry," Lucky too joined, getting sick of the everyday drama going on there.

"We cannot let her marry to anyone who isn't capable of her. What if tomorrow she wants to marry someone like Siddharth, who doesn't have any source of income except his elder brother. What will we do then?" Her father said while others stared at him for using such words for Siddharth, "we also need to find someone who is able to save her from the lurking danger she has, being born in a crime family," he tried to cover up.

Then the puzzle got sorted for Avneet that why is he forcing her for marriage. "Oh! So you are scared what if I fell in love with Siddharth. Aren't you?" She asked all that came in her mind looking at her father who had a nervous expression as everyone also turned to his direction. "Trust me he's much better than you. His daughter will be more than happy. And I would love to be with him." That's when she felt a stinging sensation across her face because he slapped her. Avneet held her cheeks, tears were brimming in her eyes, her lips had a slight cut. It was not the first time but many times since these all started and everybody said absolutely nothing as if it's not a big deal. But little did they know that they were gonna pay for it. She ran out of the place and they cared less as they thought she would come in sometime.

After two hours and so they received a call saying she had met with an accident. They were in grief not because she met with an accident but because she was kidnapped from the site of the accident before they could even have her last glance.

Two days passed with them regretting their decision of compelling her except for one person. Siddharth was arriving that day with a wide smile to meet his best friend, his love but he didn't know that happy day of his was going to turn into disastrous causing everything to get ruptured.