'Intruders'

"He stated her wedding is tomorrow." Abhishek dialled Siddharth apprising him about whatever was happening behind him. Jai and Faisal were sitting in his office couch before his desk listening to their conversation.

"Anything else?" Siddharth's calm voice came irking the living hell out of Abhishek.

"Isn't it enough for you to be anxious?" Abhishek gritted his teeth.

"Why would it worry me?" He spoke nonchalantly.

"She's getting married. Do you even understand the solemnity of the situation?" Abhishek finally let the hold go, raising his voice.

"I do, Dada!" Siddharth exhaled.

"And do you have any strategy to stop him?" Abhishek gritted his teeth.

"Mhh!" There came a voice as if contemplating something. However, Abhishek was very sure that Siddharth was just playing around.

"You!! Avneet is on the verge of crying and you are fooling around. Get a plan to work on or I would kill you." Abhishek threatened, rage lacing his tone.

"You'd be in trouble after killing me." They could sense a smirk playing on his lips.

"I don't give a heck! Mark my words, if anything bad happens to my sister. I will hunt down each and everyone of you. Abhishek threw his phone on some couch releasing a frustrated sigh. His nerves were popping out, his rage was uncontrollable.

Jai and Faisal exchanged a look. They were aghast by the conversation that betided just a minute ago. First things first, Siddharth behaving absolutely normal in such a grave situation. Secondly, Abhishek's demeanour being quite a contrast.

Faisal gestured at Jai to ask Abhishek. Gulping a lump down, Jai initiated. "Are you Abhishek?" Abhishek snapped at the fool, glaring at him. Faisal face palmed with an unbelievable look across his face. "No! I am a garbage collector." He blurted, pissed off.

Prior to Jai could spill even more rubbish Faisal covered his mouth. And sent a nervous smile Abhishek's way. "Are you for real?" Faisal hissed. "You told me to ask." Jai whispered foolishly.

"I told you to ask about the next move?" Faisal angrily cursed. "Fool!" Jai seemed as if he was a joker between the two men glaring at him.

_______________

Author:

A bridal veil was adorned on the bride sitting before the mirror by Reem. She was looking effortlessly beautiful. No words could describe her. Three girls standing on the side were also starting to fade in front of the angelic beauty. She fluttered her eyelash open as her mother applied a black kohl for evil eyes lurking upon her daughter.

"I wish Siddharth gets a girl like you as his life partner." Vibha caressed her cheeks. Vaishnavi couldn't contain her chuckle. "Maa, my brother will bring the best girls on your feet. What are you talking about this sister of mine." She mocked as a teasing smile crept on her face.

Instead of getting irritated Avneet cracked out a chuckle. "But I don't want those girls and who will agree to marry my foolish son, except sensible Avneet." Their eyes widened as she openly proposed for Siddharth's marriage in front of everyone. 

"My son is a fool, but Avneet will behave sensibly. She will wear pants in this relationship." Sonia gasped at the audacity of her friend openly confessing her heart on the marriage date itself. 

"Vibha?" She stared at all of them. "What? Natasha's was never my choice. I agreed to invite her as Aman manipulated me. I always wanted both of my sons to marry your daughters. 'Cause I knew they are the ones who can keep this family binded and not lust for the bank balance Abhishek possesses."