'Hide'

Abhishek was confronting the door to his room, quite nervous. "C'mon Abhi, enter already before he arrives," Vaishnavi said anxiously with a breakfast tray in her hands. "Who is arriving?" Abhishek turned to them with an interrogative expression. "Siddharth, he's in office but can arrive so we have to meet her and come out before he does so," Jai replied. "What? Why do we have to be subtle?" Abhishek questioned. "You wanna tell him then?" Jai asked, rolling his eyes. That was the most obvious question.

He pushed open the door to be greeted with a sleeping figure of their babysister. A wide smile appeared on Abhishek's face as neared her, waking her up. "What is this Avneetay? C'mon, come on. Get up, get up." He picked her up while she was wide awake. "It's time for breakfast," he announced, setting up the dishes on a foldable table. She flashed a toothy smile testimony she has woken up a while before and is done with morning chores.

"Bhai!" Saying he was engulfed in a hug with two weak arms. Abhishek reciprocated the hug by placing a kiss on her temple. "I bet this much of love even di hasn't received." She uttered stifling her laugh making Vaishnavi blush. "Avneetay!" He trailed off breaking the hug.

"Don't forget how much I love her ok. And that was the main reason you three devils accepted me as the husband of my wife. Or else, your Dad was searching for a mafia man." He said earning a light slap on his arm by Vaishnavi.

"Well it has a point or Arth would've never agreed for your alliance with his dearest di." This faded the smiles on their faces. Glancing at their faces, "he didn't let you people live peacefully?" She sighed as they shook their heads.

"You should've tried telling us just once." Abhishek complained. "We all are aware of him. His only fear is losing Avneet." Vaishnavi justified. "Hmm...do you think my hitler of a Dad would've agreed?" Jai said. "Dad will never agree about Arth and I."

"You are thinking of his consent. And I'm dying in laughter just by imagining his face if he came to know about you both." Vaishnavi mocked her own father. They chuckled silently. All of them were engrossed in the conversation when the door burst open. Their expression clearly said they were aghast but it turned out to be Lucky.

Vaishnavi breathed a sigh of relief. "What are you all doing here?" Lucky shouted out of anxiety. Before anyone could answer a cold voice boomed in freezing everyone on their spot. It wasn't hard to apprehend whom the voice belongs to. "He's coming!" Avneet whispered. "Hide everyone!" She commanded and no one was able to defy her. They all fled to some place so that they could hide from the one and only Siddharth Nigam.

Avneet called out for two maniacs who were about to hide themselves out of no thought. "Di, Lucky stay here! Why're you hiding?" She tried to knock some sense into their brain. "You're already with him. And Di you're here with breakfast." They smiled nervously at her point.

Not a second passed and Siddharth was standing there with his oh so famous cold expression. His love smiled gently melting his cold exterior, however it was soon recoiled as he stared at the other two suspiciously. "Why did you shout?" Lucky was out of words especially in his burning gaze which captures the soul.

"They're dead if they don't act well," Abhishek thought, who was hiding in some cabinet and could have a great view of all the drama going on from a small space left so that he could breathe. He was facing Siddharth and Avneet while facing others' backs.

Lucky answered, acting pretty well, "I saw Di here." "She isn't termed under 'all'. Is she?" Avneet raised her eyebrow, getting impressed by his attentive skills.

His pupils were constantly staring at the floor searching for answers. "I didn't know she was kept here, either." He pointed at Avneet, who was comfortably lying on the bed.