'Abduction'

"What happened to the big mouth? Cat got your tongue haan?" Their leader, Ankur mocked, followed by his minions' laughter. "Who are you and what do you want?" The lady, Rohini asked. "Want a girl of my choice, I'll give you as much money as you want," he preferred lying on the ground conveniently than kneeling before these slaves. 

Hearing this their lust for money reached an extreme level. They frowned at Siddharth's demeanour. "Then why did you come here instead of going to the brothel?" 

"Because the girl I want is here," he said, struggling in the clasp or maybe acting. "Who is that?" Rohini interrogated hiding her excitement. Siddharth lifted his attached hands and pointed towards a figure mopping the floor. They followed his hands, as she appeared in their vision their faces went pale.

"Aye throw him out!" Rohini shouted at their useless guards hiding her panic stricken face but she failed in her tone. "Get out!" Ankur too screamed. The guards obliged by picking him up on their shoulders; Rohini marched upstairs for Avneet.

"Stop!" Their legs halted listening to the shout coming from above. They frowned as to why it stopped them but nonetheless it did. As they were going to continue walking, he hopped off from their shoulder. They realised his legs were free from hold and in the blink of eyes his hands too. They were left with nothing but to stare in shock as Siddharth walked away from the slums of Dharavi. 

"Yes, King!" Brian greeted him as soon as he picked up the call. "Abduct all of them," mere words were ample to shake anything up. The scene shifted to Brian, who was standing with the cell attached to his ear and the army of his mafia before him. As the phone hung up he turned towards the trained soldiers. "Move!" The commotion started as he instructed them. It was intended to be kept confidential, so all were assigned to keep others away when the incident is to happen, while only few will be kidnapping them. 

Merely the sound of footsteps echoed in the hallroom.

_____________

Siddharth looked at the huge mansion before him. The same mansion where all his family and friends were living. He's officially back to Mumbai, like old days he will have his friends, his family and last but never the least his love.

He stepped in just to see everyone sitting in the front room out of their usual habit. He wasn't disguised as a hooligan like before but no less rusty. 

They were surprised to see him present in Bombay instead of Belgium. But they didn't have the guts to ask him, looking at his red face, which apparently was by anger. Yet how can they keep their mouths shut.

After he climbed upstairs on the way to his room. "Why is he here?" Abhishek asked, looking at the direction he went with surprise all over his face. "I guess he didn't tell me," Vaishnavi answered, rolling his eyes. "Did I ask you in person and moreover he won't tell you? Not even a fool will believe it." Abhishek replied being equally sarcastic. "So, you consider yourself a fool?" Vaishnavi threw back. 

"Enough guys! There is an important matter that needs our concern," Jai jumped in between stopping the fight. "Anybody who's got any idea about his sudden arrival?" Arishfa asked, "and by anybody I mean Lucky, you and Di." 

They were tongue tied. Neither they wanted to lie nor were they allowed to reveal anything.

"Anyways he is here so he'll not let us live peacefully," they exhale deeply fed up with Aman's rantings.

_______________

"Aye!" Rohini screamed out as she was being thrown on the floor. Soon enough Avneet was also brought in the same room. She took the corner not wanting to witness any drama going to take place. Moreover she was way too weak to even be conscious and new shackles that the guards cuffed all three of them made it even more difficult for her.

Her gaze roamed around the room to apprehend what's going on. The room had a dark atmosphere. After a few more seconds she recognised it to be a cell.

"Why are we here?" Ankur shouted as soon as he entered the cell at the large number of soldiers gathered. His cuffed hands were troubling him while he was struggling for freedom. "Look at the guts of this dog, has the courage to bark in the lion's den," the soldiers had a good laugh, still their weapons in the air, pointed.

Avneet's head snapped towards the respective soldier at the mention of this fact. Her eyes shined with hope, her faint and pale face suddenly got back its glow. Suddenly silence prevailed in the atmosphere. Heavy footsteps approaching the room could be heard very clearly.

Each and every soldier in the room automatically hung their head low. Avneet saw them compelling the evil couple for the same. She sighed before kneeling on both her knees, tucked her fisted arm on her chest and then kept her head down properly bowing to their Mafia King!

He entered the cell to see each and everyone's head down in respect. Brian approached him. "Sir! We've kidnapped them as per your command." He didn't pay any heed well, his gaze was wandering around as if finding something or maybe someone.

"Who are you? Why have you kidnapped us?" Ankur being the fool shouted at the man who just entered. In return he earned a deadly glare. He turned the other side with discomfort which proved that he had never felt such piercing glare ever. He ambled towards them. "Sir, please leave us... what have we do-?" Rohini was cut off.

"Shhh!" He beckoned by keeping his finger on his lip. Staring here and there got them a motive. "Sir we have a deal for you, why don't you have this girl for yourself and in return you leave us." Everyone present in that room looked at Rohini for the guts to have this kinda deal.

The guards knew their boss wasn't a hungry dog and lustful for women. While, Avneet continued to be in the same posture. Siddharth's hand curled up into fist at mere thought of selling his love doesn't matter even if it is him. For she was a woman not a hecking object to be sold whenever anybody wants. He realised his mistake that he was gonna do the same before. He initiated ambling towards the girl only to have Rohini this thought that her plan is working.

His steps halted as he reached a figure kneeling to him as part of underworld traditions. And nobody could know these traditions until and unless they are somehow related to that world. He slowly bent down to reach her level. His hands made its way to her delicately picking her up. The sparks flew in her body at the contact. A smile carved on his lips seeing his effect on her. He looked at her hanging pale face, he couldn't have a clear view of it but the reflection of delight was visible. The moment made him lose himself in her.

As she was on her feet he felt her body go limp, it took him a minute to realise she fainted in his arms. His heartbeat stopped seeing this.

Jiski har dhadkan tu ho aise dil ko kya dhadkana...