•4_Remember?

• —————————————————————— •

Today there were going to be two new pillars!
The crow, Ayumi who had landed beside Y/N was ecstatic to have new crow friends.

As the hashira waited patiently, they were all wondering what the new hashira would be like.

The master arrived and when he parted for the new hashira, Y/N gasped.

(The timeline has changed in this book so I can make things work out.)

"Mitsuri!!!!" Y/N yelled, causing all the hashira to look over at her.

"KYAAAA!!! Y/N-san!!! EEEEK!!" Mitsuri ran across the stone and wrapped Y/N in a tight embrace.

"Wow! I can't believe you're a hashira now too!" Y/N praised her.

Mitsuri flushed a bright red.

"I know! Now we can also see each other a lot more!!" She squealed happily.

The second person who was now a hashira quietly still stood there, staring at Y/N.

His two different coloured eyes automatically scanned her and remembered her from when she was a kid treating him after he escaped.

Her name was Y/N, he remembered. He didn't really know what to say though, and he doubted she would even remember him.

"Oh hi! What's your name!" Shinobu asked Obanai.

"Iguro..." He replied lower than a whisper.

She smiled at him and put out her hand.

"Well I hope we can get along!"

Iguro hesitantly took her hand and shook it.

Mitsuri turned towards obanai. "Y/N-San!!! This is-
-AH! KANROJI!! IN GLAD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!" Rengoku interrupted loudly.

"KYAAAA!!! Rengoku-sama!!!!!" Mitsuri hugged him.

"You know each other?" Y/N asked.

"OF COURSE! I TRAINED HER AS MY TSUGUKO!" Rengoku yelled.

Obanai was kind of angry that his introduction got interrupted, so he still stood there awkwardly.

"Mitsuri Kanroji. Iguro Obanai. Welcome to the hashira. Your estates are being built so if you could stay with one of the hashira that would be great." The master smiled.

"Mitsuri! You can share my estate!" Mitsuri gladly accepted Y/N proposal.

"Let's go, I'll make you something to eat! I can make you shimmered radish with daikon for dinner!" Y/N took mitsuri's hand.

Giyuu who hadn't said anything yet, came suddenly up to Y/N.

"Can I come..?" He asked.

Mitsuri went red in the face.

"KYAAAAA!!! A handsome man with a velvety voice!!!! Beautiful black hair!!!! EEEEKKKK!!!"

"Sure! I never really got to know you so that would be nice!" Y/N laughed.

When she did, Giyuu felt a weird sensation in his chest, like a bunch of butterflies batting around in his heart.

He turned away, with a red tint on his face.

"Um..yeah, okay."

"Okay!! Come to my estate at 6:00! Then it'll be ready!!" Y/N waved at him and ran off with mitsuri.

"Y/N-SANNNN!!! I NEED YOUR ADVICE!!!!" Mitsuri begged five minutes after they got to the wisteria estate.

"Yeah?"

"I THINK IM IN LOVE!!!" She squealed, holding her cheeks.

"With whom?" Y/N leaned in.

"THE OTHER NEW HASHIRA, OBANAI IGUROOOOO!!!! But that water hashira and that wind hashira are SUPER PRETTY TOO-and that taller muscular man-! NEVER MIND-!!!! ANYWAYS...PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! I bumped into him trying to find my way and he helped me! And he was so nice to me!!! And he has a snake too!!!! PLEASE Y/N!!! I KNOW WERE MEANT TO BE!!!" She grabbed Y/N's hands.

Y/N sighed.

"Well, you could try getting food and eating with him, so you can get to know him better!" Y/N suggested.

"OKAYYYY!!! Can I do that tomorrow with you? PLEAAASE?!" Mitsuri put her hands together once again.

"Yeah, of course I'll help you!" Y/N smiled.

"This is really good." Giyuu said, eating his third bowl of radish.

Y/N smiled and laughed.

"I'm very glad you like it! But don't eat too much! I've made dessert too!"

Mitsuri's eyes sparkled.

She had cleared out your storage of food but she seemed very happy so that made Y/N feel okay with it.

Y/N knew she was a simp so she sat her beside Giyuu.

Giyuu secretly pouted to himself, because for some strange reason, he wanted to sit next to Y/N.

"Oh yeah, I just remembered that I need to get my new uniform tomorrow and sharpen my katana! Do you wanna come with me?" Y/N asked.

Giyuu shook his head sadly, he had a mission tomorrow.

Mitsuri frowned as well.

"I'm sorry Y/N-Chan!!! I can't! Remember the thingie?! Plus I have a mission...!!" She hugged Y/N.

Y/N smiled.

"It's fine! Anyways, who's ready for icecream mochi?!"

•———————————————————————•