•7_Mission

•——————————————————————•

Y/N sat at a table, eating soba in the fancy restaurant.

"So as I was saying, all the boys were fighting over me today!" A geisha boasted.

"Oh yes I know, Yurta! They all wanted to buy you! You're just so beautiful!" A newer girl gushed.

"You're new right? Oh yeah, speaking of which, Y/N, have you started working yet?" Yurta asked, turning to Y/N.

"No, but I'll be working tonight." Y/N answered.

"But who would buy you?" A voice sneered.

"Oh! Haraku Fashijuro! To whom do I owe the pleasure?" The brothel owner, Saisho bowed deeply at the woman who had entered the door.

"Myself. Duh. Anyways, you're new to the entertainment district, aren't you?" Haraku leaned into Y/N's personal space.

"Yes."

"Well you're certainly not a beauty so I'm sorry your first customer will probably be some old disgusting hag!" She grinned.

"Um okay? But when did I ask?" Y/N went back to eating her dinner.

Haraku's face flushed red.

"ANYWAYS!" She changed the subject.

"I heard there were two new hot guys who came travelling here tonight!! Do you know what that means! We have to start now!" Haraku smiled.

"You!" She pointed at Y/N.

"You're going with Kumiho and attract customers and crowds so these two new men will notice this brothel! And when they do, I'll take care of both of them!" She announced her plan.

"Um, who are you to give orders? I thought Saisho was the brothel owner." Y/N asked.

"Stupid brat! I'm the owner of all five brothels in the street! Including this one! So I give the orders and get the best men!" She proudly proclaimed.

"Um ok..."

•———————————•

"W-wow, Y/N you look amazing!!" Kumiho blushed.

They both wore red and gold off the shoulder kimonos, and had fancy red fans to attract crowds.

"Same to you too." Y/N complimented Kumiho.

"No! Not me! Im not even close to you or any of the other girls here...!" She admitted.

Y/N frowned. Kumiho strongly reminded her of the old Mitsuri...

"Don't say those things about yourself. Now let's go." Y/N took her hand and left.

•———————————•

"House Tadashu brothel! Come see the most beautiful girls in the whole town! Featuring the one and only Haraku, the indescribable 2 year running beauty of the town!"

They were attracting a huge crowd, and much to Haraku's dismay, it wasn't because of the news of her, it was of because of Y/N.

Kumiho awkwardly stood there while swarms of men and women alike bombarded Y/N with compliments and praises of her beauty.

"Um thanks but tell me smth I don't know already."

"Oh looks it's Y/N again!" Uzui grinned.

"Shall we go say hi?" He asked Sanemi.

"Why would we? That probably what the brothel wants."

"You do you. Ima head over." Uzui walked over to the crowd.

"Oh, hey." Y/N waved at Uzui.

"Can I just say, you look beautiful tonight?" Uzui kissed her hand.

"Ok ig, anyways, did you get-"Hello!!" Haraku interrupted, rushing past Y/N, pushing her.

"I'm Haraku, if you haven't heard. I heard you were a new traveller here, so why don't I show you around the town~?"

"No thanks! But maybe another time. I have important business to attend to with Y/N." he smiled.

Haraku's face dropped.

"Business with...y/n?!" She gaped.

"Yes. Now if you excuse us I need to talk to her."

He grabbed Y/N and pushed through the crowd.

•————————————•

Meanwhile...

Giyuu was quickly walki towards the love estate, because he needed help.

He bumped into something short but kept on walking.

"Ow..." Muichiro runner his head.

"Oh the clouds are so pretty...they remind me of that h/c girl..."

"Hmmm...he's walking fast, I wonder why...?"

Giyuu reached the entrance and knocked on the door.

"Oh! Giyuu-San?!?! Um!"

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Of course!" Mitsuri blushed.

"So why did you come here?" Mitsuri questioned.

"Well I've been having some trouble with my heart lately...

•—————————————•