•23_Lazy

Did I get the mobuis skin?
No.

But do i still love her?

Yes.

Im now broke asf 🥲
How will I ever get miss pink elf :(
•————————————————————•
"W-W-W-W-WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! H-H-HELP ME!!😱😱😱😱😭😭😭😭😭😫😫😫😫🥲🥲🥲🥲" Noya sobbed, running from one of Gyokko's demons.

It had chased her into the first of the village, and she had been running for a while.

She gasped when she saw Muichiro, running along side her not too far away.

"M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MUICHIRO!!! S-S-S-S-S-S-SAVE ME!!!!😫😫😫😼😼😼😭😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺🥺" She yelled to him.

He glanced at her then at something on the other side..a boy and a demon?

He started to run toward the boy.

"HEEEEEYYYYY!!!! H-H-H-HELP ME NOT THAT BRAT!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😳😳😳😭😭😭😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺😫😫🥺😫😫😫💀💀💀💀💀💀💀" Noya screeched.

But just as the small demon cornered her against a tree, it was sliced up to bits.

Noya gasped to see Mitsuri flying over her.

"P-P-P-P-P-PINK GIRL!!!😳😳😳😳😳THANKS U!!!🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭😍😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩😩😩😩😩😩" Noya gasped.

"Go get to somewhere safe!" Mitsuri yelled overhead, running.

"Should I have saved her? But Y/N would be sad if her sister died..." Mitsuri thought.

"I needa get outa here!" Noya thought, panicking.

But all exits and paths were filled with screaming sword smiths and demons!

Eventually, Noya found herself where Muichiro and a few other people were, including a..pot ugly dude?

She gasped when the demon attacked Muichiro.

"OMG-This is the part in the story where I summon my inner girl boss and then I look cool and block the attack and then everyone is surprised that I did it then I cut its head off and then I become a hashira! I'll summon my inner power I know I have because iM dIfFERenT!!!😳😳😍😍😍🥳🙂🥳🙂😩😩😼😼🤩🤩🤩🤩"

"YOU WILL NOT HARM MUICHIRO!" Noya yelled, running towards the demon.

Everyone looked at Noya as she tripped on a rock and tumbled into the clearing.

She huffed and got up, putting herself in between Muichiro and gyokko.

"If you want to kill him, you'll have to get through me first!" Noya confidently grinned, raising her arms up slowly, summoning her inner half demon hybrid cat wolf eared alpha DONT touch my tail uwu Jake simp baka queen slay what u wanna slay princess of seven kingdoms rich and cute single.

They all stared at her as nothing happened.

Noya blinked.

"Tsk. What am annoying human!" Gyokko laughed.

"That's one thing we can agree on." Muichiro nodded.

Noya gasped, but was thrown aside right after.

•————•

"Stay!"

"Yeah, stay!"

Nakime and Douma begged.

"No...I can't." You sighed.