•10_Dangerous

TW!!!
VIOLENCE AND SELF HARM

•——————————————————————•

"Yes! Keep going like that." Y/N cheered Genya on as he repeatedly swung his sword.

He eventually dropped to the pavement, exhausted.

"Oh, I didn't even realize it was getting darker. We should head inside so you can rest." Y/N took his hand and pulled him up.

Genya's face burned with the contact.

•——————————•

The three demon slayers were training extremely hard, but decided to take a break.

Zenitsu went to get some food from the kitchen.

On his way there, he saw some other demon slayers whispering.

"I heard that the water pillar is acting strange these days!"

"Really! How unusual...he's usually emotionless!"

"He's been like that since Y/N left. It doesn't have to do with her, does it?"

"Oh Y/N? Ugh. Not her! Why does everyone like her anyway? She's not even that attractive!"

"I know right! Like, I'm much prettier than her! I mean, any of us would look better with Giyuu-Kun then her."

"Giyuu-Kun?! He lets you call him that?! Seriously! How unfair! I thought we must call higher ups more formally."

"Well he lets me call him that!" The girl lied, blushing.

Zenitsu's blood boiled with rage. First of all, these bitches were talking trash about Y/N, and second, what did they mean?! Are they implying that the water pillar has feelings for Y/N?!

"You're so lucky! I wish I could call him that! I wish any man would let me call him that!"

"I bet you could get many, Sinumo! You're very pretty! I would take anyone who wasn't ugly! Imagine being asked out by an ugly boy!"

"Well I was!! You won't believe it! A few months back, a gross crying demon slayer came begging at my feet to marry him! How pathetic!" She laughed.

"What did he look like?"

"He had blonde hair, and it looked so unfashionable and fake! He also had orange Doritos on his yellow-

-you could've just used up his money then left him, yk." Another girl finished.

"Nah! I bet he didn't even have any!"

At this point, Zenitsu felt like crying.

But a feeling so deep and full of hatred told him to take out his emotions on the group of female demon slayers.

•—————————•

"Waah! No! Please!" One of the girls begged.

The other four girls were laying against the wall, blood splattered everywhere.

Zenitsu's eye twitched violently.

"I'll never forgive you for insulting me and my wife! Even in hell! Die!" He screamed, smashing her head into the wall.

It took him a few minutes before he recovered and realized what he had did.

"I just killed people."

•—————————•

Giyuu was going crazy.

He missed you, a lot.