•8_Demons

•——————————————————————•
Y/N
•———————————•

"So you haven't found the demon yet?" Y/N frowned.

"No..it's very good at hiding so I'm sure that it's an uppermoon! Killing it will be really flashy!" Uzui grinned.

"Yeah okay, but we need to find it first."

"Actually, we need to find my wi-actually never mind!"

Tegen didn't want to tell you he had three wives, a feeling told him not to.

"Um okay. So do you think Tanjiro or the others will be able to find the demon?" Y/N asked.

"Even if they do, those weak brats wouldn't stand a chance against an uppermoon!" Sanemi growled.

"Don't call them brats...they aren't as weak as you think." Y/N frowned.

"Tsk. Whatever. You can't tell me what to do or what not to."

•—————————————•

"Sanemi left."

"HUH-?!" Uzui dropped his chopsticks.

"He just said that he was tired of waiting for the demon to come."

•———————————•

"TOMIOKA-SAN!!! YOU HAVE A CRUSH! OMGGGGGG!!!!!" Mitsuri squealed.

"H-Huh? I guess so, but I feel kind of more than that..."

"OMGGGGGG-!!!!!" Mitsuri just ignored him and kept jumping around.

"WHO IS IY?! I BET ITS Y/N! EEEKKKKKK!!!! YOU SHOULD ASK HER OUTTT!!!!"

"Can you listen to me, please? I just feel really bad right now...like I feel like I need to be with Y/N forever...but different."

"OMG!!! YOURE REALLY REALLY REALLYYYYY IN LOVE WITH HER THENNNNNN!!!!!" Mitsuri was ecstatic.

Muichiro, who was passing by the estate, walked away faster as the noise of Mitsuri yelling grew.

"WHEN SHE COMES BACK ASK HER OUT OR ELSE!!!!!!"

•—————————————•

CRASH!

Y/N burst through the ground and lifted her katana up to slice the 'worm obi'.

"Wisteria breathing, 3rd form-Poisonous wisteria waves."

I'm a mere second, all of the obi was diced into small flowers.

"Wow! That was amazing!" Inosuke thought to himself.

"Oh, is that Zenitsu? Why is he standing but also sleeping? Never mind that, we need to aid Tanjiro and his sister, as well as Tegen."

•——————————•

Tanjiro coughed violently as Daki stood over him, ready to strike.

As her obi raised into the air and formed a giant layered blanket, Y/N leaped up from behind her, and chopped them all off.

"Nezuko, take Tanjiro to safety." Y/N picked up Tanjiro and handed him to Nezuko, then faced back towards Daki.

"Ow! That hurt! Are you a hashira? I thought there were two! Where's the other?"

"Like I would tell you."

"Hmph! Fine! Then I'll just kill you and find out myself!"

Her obi raised up into the air but was short lived by being knocked into a building.